Suicidal thought

Please don’t kill yourself. It gets better with time. It always does.

1 Like

What does GP mean?

2 Likes

We all love you, @tera, please don’t kill yourself. That would be so sad. Please don’t.

2 Likes
1 Like

i get them occasionally. i hope u feel better

General practitioner …!!!

@tera.

5 Likes

4 Likes

I loves u hahaha …!!! Funny !!!

No, you got Grade E in GP. What does grade E mean?

1 Like

its worse than f

What does GP mean? And I want @Fatass to answer. You mean he got worse than an F in medical sciences?

You mean he’s trying to say that he got worse than an F in medical sciences? I guess that’s right.

You are beautiful.

1 Like
2 Likes

Not sure this will help. But this verse is literally vital when my kaleidoscope is twisted.

“It probably happens at night, right? FIGHT IT. Take the pain. Ignite it. Tie a noose around your mind, loose enough to breathe fine and tie it to a tree. Tell it you belong to me. This ain’t a noose, this is a leash and I have news for you. You must obey me!”

It reminds me that I am stronger than the demons in my head. Stronger than all the ■■■■ this life has put me through… As are you. I assume with your screen name quote that you might appreciate the reference. I hope so. Sending love💜

1-800-273-8255
Stay alive, friend.

1 Like

Om nama shivaya …!!! Get well soon tera …!!

1 Like

“There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.” — Bernard Williams

1 Like

It’s General Paper.I got Grade “E” in my A level Examination. In our country, Grade E means between the percentage of 40 to 50. It’s nothing related with the topic. I was talking about my English marks.:joy::joy::joy:
Don’t get serious with that letter.

If i die, ill check in r try to