I dont understand why im having thoughts of suicide

Im having thoughts of suicide, whats wrong with me. I need help

Man I get this too I think it will pass though just hang in there and be thankful for what you have bro this illness is really awful but we have video games and netflix and our family pets lots of stuff to think about

1 Like

Yea i just dont feel really good about myself today. Feel very negative.

Don’t think like that your a very important and unique person more than you know I understand your home situation isn’t good with your parents but do you have siblings or someone your close to?

1 Like

It can happen. Maybe something triggered it? Like lack of sleep, watching a depressing movie or eating lots of junkfood. Those are some that can trigger me at least. I try to avoid it.

3 Likes

I have brother, i have a counselor ill talk to her about it but its feels good to talk about it though.

1 Like

Yea idk i just feel really bad about my self, like low self esteem. Yea i ate candy and some cookies last night.

1 Like

Im also suicidel right now it sucks

1 Like

It’s not your fault you got schizophrenia but your stronger than most people so thats something

1 Like

I feel yea, its not a good feeling. Its horrible.

1 Like

Thanks, i appreciate it, I hope it will past. Maybe if eat healthier and workout today i will feel better and more positive. and limit the junkfood to once a week.

2 Likes

Hmmm…

To relate I actually looked up euthanasia in my home state and apparently it’s legal(NJ)…

I did this in case my kidney(s) start to go… and we have a moral dilemma about a sibling donating one?

I have compulsive water drinking problems.

Cute about me maybe is that with my extreme ire toward the populous… I have a fantasy about having ‘Polydipsia’ (it’s called), placed as ‘cause of death’ on my death certificate.

It’s just because I think it’ll kick up a lot of good questions. ‘

Dead bodies do a lot of talking’ I’ve learned from crime dramas.

That’s the sordid truth. From the heart. I need to try to volunteer I know it would help my worldview.

I struggle with suicide too. I’m trying to work through it with my Health care team. It sucks.

1 Like

Me too, even when i upped the antidepressant

3 Likes

Something they said to us in grade school about it is your don’t get to look down and see anything play out; such as an outpouring of warmth support, attention, compassion, etc, etc.

I went to public school for elementary but the fact that I was so young and this was taught makes me think it’s a fundamental type thing to rehearse and a great place to start when you’re dealing with this subject.

1 Like

Its good we are talking about it here.

1 Like

I’m also very depressed today. Hope you feel better soon.

Everyone goes through it I really think.

A good question is why some ‘do it’.

But a better question is ‘Why doesn’t everyone do it’.

At least that’s what my former therapist wrote in a book.

1 Like

The human condition can be horrifying and the only thing that makes it manageable is talking.

If you do t subscribe all the way that’s ok, but at least agree that ‘adulting’ kinda sucks.

Try the 741741 chat line. I’ve used it

If you are feeling suicidal or having a mental health crisis, please tell someone — a friend or family member, a teacher, a doctor or therapist or call 911 (if you’re in the U.S.) or the Emergency Medical Services phone number in your country.

You can also call a crisis intervention hotline—these are available in the U.S. and in many other countries. You do not need to be actively suicidal to benefit from a crisis hotline.

International crisis hotlines:

http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html

Crisis hotlines in the U.S.:

https://afsp.org/find-support/

More resources:

2 Likes