Some people(Venting)

See you can find a meeting. Maybe once you have a job and are going to meetings, you will meet a nice lady.

I’m not looking to date co workers.

And uh maybe. They have all women’s meetings. Probably to keep it from becoming a dating service.

They have mixed meetings also.

A customer could come into JJs and be like, “who is that cute sandwich maker?”

Then they could come in often and before you know it BAMB love connection.

Hah maybe. There was one girl way ohhh memories nice

Some customer women try and act sensual to me. It annoys me, I wish it said GAY on my forehead. Or I get annoyed that they think I’m into them.

Why don’t you just play with them. It can’t be that bad.

You can just mouth the word when they look at you.

AAHH no that would be creepy. imagine if guys were giving you sexual vibes at the register?

Or paint your nails

what happened with that woman that asked for your phone number?

It’s just weird to think about that happening oppositely.

Like sometimes I don’t know what to do with a girls attention. I still like it though.

Men don’t hit on me very often. In this town they’re just checking if your comfortable or even gauging how comfortable they are it would seem.

Like met up with one of my college buddies. I was seated on this party bus and the first thing he does is try and sit on my lap. Was funny man. “How you doing buddy” “Well better now”

I still don’t know who she is.

That’s hot.

Some of it can be delusional thinking. Especially with the telepathy stuff- thinking people are thinking thoughts about you.

When really they probably don’t even care about you.

Yeah I’m sz I don’t know what’s real. I don’t give it much weight. I’m more talking about body language.

If an attractive guy came onto you, would you go through with it?

Dude it’s always about personality. Character.

But uhhh no probably not. Funny though when people bring out their queer sides.

Was talking to this one guy for a couple hours the other night. Even then though never felt any desire or anything like that.

Cool dude though. Smarter than me. Real laid back.

Even with women.

I know one girl who looks like an 8 or 9. But her personality doesn’t sit well with me.

And shes ■■■■■■ like every body.

I don’t know man I don’t think I’ll be getting laid any time soon.

Careful not to catch any decease. Use protection all the time, it’s not fun to get ill.
I rarely sleep with guys I’m attracted to. I’m just really careful not to fall into a jerk trap and end up being used.

Yeah I would rather go without sex than take risks.

Kind of why I like monogomy.

2 Likes

Yea, even if a chick was hot. I probably couldn’t get it up.

Still hard for me to fathom that being possible.