Solian or amisulpride is the best anti-psychotic

Take abilify and invega

1 Like

oh okay good. My father has taken abilify. He has schizo affective. Is it good dear @Johns774. What is invega?. They seem like new drugs on the market. Ya hoping some of the new drugs are good. Have a good day. Hugs.

Invega is similar to risperdal.

1 Like

oh okay, I was really sick on risperdal consta. Ya. But it may work for you and be good for you. We are all different. Some get side effects others don’t. I’m from Australia, but been living in the U.K. sorry puter froze. Are you from U.S? Take care dear @Johns774.

Yeah I’m from the U.S. sorry that risperdal didn’t work out for you.

1 Like

Vraylar is the best for me.

well olanzapine didnt kill me i guess Bambi that im happy for you Solian cured your illness

1 Like

Ya dear @Johns774, America is a wonderful place. Bless you brother.

Hey @jeroenp, Ya I’m happy olanzapine worked for you. Ya solian has healed me, but need to take it for the rest of my life, of course. Take good care bro.

1 Like

Olanzapine did nothing for me it just didnt kill me nothing has worked so far for me

2 Likes

Ya dear @jeroenp, my friend with chronic schizophrenia is on a high dose of olanzapine, i think 50 and he still hears legions of voices he tells me. It just quietens down the spirit of things but he still hears voices on a high dose. Sorry to hear nothing much is working for you sweetie. My heart goes out to you, We need to pray for safer and better meds. Take good care bro. Hugs.

1 Like

Seroquel 100 mg worked for me for 2 months maybe I can suggest that to your friend a low dose wait aprox 2 weeks and see

I tried am all and minocycline 50 mg also worked magically

50mg of olanzipine that’s is the highest dose I’ve ever heard

1 Like

I think 20 or 25 is the highest dose of zyprexa. .he must be kidding…!!!

2 Likes

Ya I was on only 2.5 mg of zyprexa/ olanzapine and that gave me a blood sugar of 50 bsl. You can go into a coma at 20 bsl. Ya I was taken off olanzapine. But Ya dear @jeroenp, thanks for letting me know to help my friend. Ya on high doses of most anti psychotics, he still hears voices. Take good care.

1 Like

Hi Bambi, im feeling suicidal right now because my girlfriend left me
she plays games with my feelings im not gonna act on it right now
instead im gonna get drunk and smoke some cigars tonight

long live heart meds and alcohol

Oh sweetie, try to think of some positives. dear @jeroenp try not to be sad, she’’ be back and if not, you deserve better, and there are more fish in the sea. Always remember you are a beautiful person and special and loved by God and God has a plan for your life, ’ A plan to give you hope and prosper you and give you a future and not harm you.’ Ya when I found my boyfriend in bed with my bestfriend I felt suicidal and because my mother had been verbally abusing me thru the years. But my University friend told me ‘’ It is a permanent solution to a temporary problem,’’ and that snapped me out of it. And also your body is the Temple of God. Look after yourself, huggies. I said a prayer for you sweetie. Chin up and be proud.

2 Likes

Please look after yourself dear @jeroenp. You are special and loved by God and everyone. You are precious. Please don’t give up on life. If your girlfriend has left you. It’s her loss, not yours. You deserve better and to be treated better by someone. There are plenty of fish in the sea. Take your trawler out luv. lol.

1 Like

How are you today @Bambi can you talk a little about the journey with solian, if you are taking it. I’d love to hear an update if you don’t mind.

1 Like

Damn dude you have a great jawline

2 Likes

It’s so hard to say that this is the best antipsychotic ever what suits one won’t suit another sadly. I’ve heard people praising abilify to the skies but I couldn’t stand it. I loved risperidone but it sent my prolactin levels sky high and chlorpromazine was good but I work outside and it made me sensitive to the sun.

Currently on olanzapine but it’s not working and I’m not sure where to go from here…

1 Like