So does anyone else think i'm a troll?

i just wanted to say that i’ve been on schiz.com for about 7 years in total and if i was a troll i would hardly have been on this site for so long would i? what could i possibly gain from it? i have had in the past all or most of the delusions i have read about and a few that i haven’t. the paranoia and the voices for nearly 13 years. so if anyone thinks i am a troll i would rather u say it to my face now so that we can clear the air as i don’t appreciate being bullied just for posing a few questions. just because i have the ability to laugh at myself does not make me a troll or unfeeling, it simply means that i have gotten over those certain delusions and am accepting of myself and my past. just wanted to clear the air.

1 Like

you said ‘anyone else’ so did someone say that to you or did they just bully you? That is frustrating. There are some people that I suspect are narcissistic trolls, but you haven’t been one of them!

I don’t think you’re a troll.

I don’t like the way many posters focus on their illness as if they were proud of it. Recounting story after story like old soldiers sitting in a bar. Patting each other on the back and feeding into a negative, nonproductive circle jerk of symptoms.

I don’t mean to single you out, there are many here that do this. I’m just trying to explain some of my previous posts in your threads.

i’m not proud of my illness malvok but i am proud of my recovery from certain delusions as we should all b when we recover some of our equilibrium i think. i also think that it’s helpful to discuss these things as then we don’t feel so alone with it. i for one like the support i receive from rehashing some of my more embarrassing delusions and judging from the amount of replies i got so did other people. if u don’t feel that way then i understand and i wasn’t meaning u. thank u for ur response xxx

2 Likes

yes both bullied and called me a fraud and a fabricator. i was mightily pissed off to say the least. thank u for ur response xxx

1 Like

Dear jaynebeal,

I just wanted to apologize to you for saying you were a liar. In retrospect, I was overly harsh. I haven’t been taking my lithium until yesterday. Seems that screwed up my head a bit. I truly apologize for pissing you off, and I hope you don’t leave the forums. I honestly think everyone brings something to the table here, and you bring your experience with our common enemy - schizophrenia. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. If not, just know I am deeply sorry. I showed my posts to my wife, and she said I was being an ■■■■■■■. Again, I am sorry jayne. (((HUG)))

2 Likes

I agree, it helps to get other points of view on things that have happened. Plus, if you don’t like what someone is saying you don’t have to respond and you can ignore it. You don’t have to read it. I mean its the internet, not face to face. But then again not actually being in person can remove someone just enough so that they can be unkind in a response and not worry about anyone’s feelings but their own. Darn kids these days with they’re internets!

JayneBeal - no, I don’t think anyone here thinks you’re a troll. Thanks for participating in the forums - we appreciate your posts and participation!

2 Likes

thank u alien99. that truly means a lot to me. and of course i forgive u. i hope u forgive me for calling u a dick. i didn’t realise u needed ur lithium that much or that u were even on it. friends again? hugs back xxx

Yes, friends again. Thank you for accepting my apology. Lithium or no, I shouldn’t have been so mean. I WAS being a dick, no need to apologize. Maybe we can resume messaging each other? I hope you’re having a good day! (((HUGS)))

Dear Jayne,

I sent you a PM. Let me know how you’re doing!

no i do not think you are a troll, and personally i like trolls they are furry and i like the ones with pink hair, they are soooo snuggly …i am off to find me a troll in the forest underneath the fairy bridge…so we can have tea and scones with lashings of jam and cream…mmmmmmmmmmm.
take care

The Three Billy Goats Gruff

Lol. Have you read “Lord of The Rings”? Those trolls weren’t very cuddly.

1 Like

Goats screaming like humans. Hilarious.

1 Like

I don’t think you are a troll, not at all.

Dear jaynebeal,

I think you are particularly honest and forthright.  Honestly, I think your contributions here are valuable.

Jayster

Personally, I think your a lady in the U.K with kids and a house who lives by some lovely woods. But that’s just my take on the situation.

Sorry, it’s already one of those mornings, :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

I like your input and your ideas. Besides, I usually stick with the fellow swimmers… :swimmer:

I know we seem to have our war stories. I bet it could make peoples eyes roll. I have told a few of mine. But I’m alive to tell them. :beer:

1 Like

You have never written ANYTHING that would lead me to believe you’re a troll. You seem very real to me. I like reading your posts because you have problems like anybody else but you persevere. And on a side-note I love it when girls call me “hun”, lol.

1 Like

cheers hun! :stuck_out_tongue: