Sipping an iced tea enjoying my last evening at my ex's

We’re just kicking back listening to music and relaxing. It’s nice. He’s a mellow, good guy. My bed is being delivered in the morning and I won’t need to spend the night over here anymore but I could still come visiting.

We’re waiting for my stepson to get here with our granddogs, then the real party starts, lol, 2 big pit bulls in this small apartment, tails wagging a million miles an hour, jumping all over the place, as excited as can be. I can’t wait. They are great fun.

5 Likes

Glad you’re having a good time @Leaf.

1 Like

Thank you @eighteyedspy23 I hope you are having a good night too!

1 Like

Thanks @Leaf. Only got a few more days the the study unit. Go home Wednesday. Can’t wait to give my GF a big hug and another one for my kitty-boy!

2 Likes

Oh nice. It will feel so good to be home, I’m sure. What are you studying?

1 Like

I’m not studying, I’m being studied lol.
I’m finishing up a five week clinical trial for a new AP.
It’s actually a good med. No real side effects and my symptoms are actually a little better than before the study.
I had a phone visit from my normal doctor today at 1:30 PM. He said I could just go back on my old med with having to titrate again and I’m adding 2 mg twice a day. So from 8 mg Fanapt twice a day to 10 mg twice a day. Hope it helps!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.