Hi how’s everyone doing?

How’s everyone doing? Just woke up. It’s 4.30 am.

3 Likes

Not bad. Just finished dinner and relaxing in the living room with the heater on. It’s calm at the moment, enjoying the peace and quiet. All that’s missing is a cat. Are you staying up?

Yeah going to stay up for the rest of tonight and tomorrow.

Well, you’ll have a pretty good sleep tomorrow night.

1 Like

Yeah hopefully. My sleep patterns have been pretty messed up recently. Any plans for day?

Hi star84!I take lorazepan 2mg,rivortril 2mg and quetiapina 25 mg to sleep,but at 4 a.m I wake up and I have to take lorazepan 1mg until 6 a.m then I wake up and I take my coffe an cigarrettes.

I have the whole day free except I have to take my computer in to be repaired. I’ll probably either go to my sisters house or to the park.

Cool. Sounds like a nice chilled out day. Have fun.

1 Like

Wow that’s a lot of meds. I only take 2mg of Risberidone. I also woke up around that time and had a cigarette and coffee.

Yes,that’s a lot of meds but I can’t sleep well without them.My pdoc said that it was very important to sleep in my case

Right now I’m tanning with a uva ray machine while I listen to music,it puts me in a good mood :slight_smile:

Cool happy tanning.

Thank you!Here it’s very soon to do things so I always do that.
Have a nice day star 84!

Thanks going to try and stay awake for rest of day.

Good luck,I’ll take a nap after lunch.kisses

1 Like

I feel like crap today. I was fine for a couple of days but it never lasts.

Yeah my mood’s are up and down as well.

1 Like

I’m sorry, I hope you can feel better soon.a huge

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.