She put a gun to my head and raped me

One of the voices put a gun to my head and raped me 2 days ago. I haven’t been able to put it out of my mind. They call it Tactile Hallucinations. I call it torture.

wierd things happen in our heads that seem real but are not, it is still unpleasant, unwanted, but being brave enough to confront our fears is a way of combating such delusions.
take care

1 Like

Thanks for responding Dark Sith. I’ve been struggling with the sexual abuse by the voices sincie I’ve been diagnosed. I try to move on from it but at times its very difficult. So much happens outside of the hallucinations in real life that cannot simply be explained away with SZ. I’ve researched being a “Highly Targeted Individual” being “Gang Stalked”, Project MKULTRA and the Monarch Mind Control project by the CIA. I cannot ignore the possibilities anymore than I can ignore the need I recognize I have for my meds. I simply believe the truth lies somewhere in the middle. I’ve been told that if I just accept that I am SZ life will be easier. Its not true. I have been iMed compliant for 8 1/2 of the 9 years I’ve been SZ and the experiences remain the same. Have tried several antipsychotics and things remain the same. The meds help me sleep and manage my anger about what I experience and that is why I take them. At times they allow me to ignore the voices but that is the most they do for me. I almost hate posting this on a forum where most everyone has accepted their diagnosis and are med compliant. But this is the truth of my experience. Once again Dark Sith thanks for the words of encouragement.

1 Like

they went away for me, but some people have to learn coping mechanisms to deal with the hallucinations. The more you better your own spiritual and mental condition the less you’ll experience them. Hallucinations can be cured mostly by mental focus and especially at the aid of the proper medication for it. In the future they’ll have scans so we can find the source of the neurochemical imbalance. It could be pollution, it could be a number of factors. But the good news is, it’s treatable and reversible and by the time you’re older it will most likely be fully curable and fully reversible. Don’t give up on yourself. Delusions are horrible, but they can be stopped. You need to build up your conscious self and personality, and learn to study what it’s like to be normal. At least that’s how I had to overcome schizophrenia. You can also learn by social situations and experiences. But if you’re shy, it’s easier to just read books on human behavior.[quote=“koolbreeze72, post:3, topic:3261, full:true”]
Thanks for responding Dark Sith. I’ve been struggling with the sexual abuse by the voices sincie I’ve been diagnosed. I try to move on from it but at times its very difficult. So much happens outside of the hallucinations in real life that cannot simply be explained away with SZ. I’ve researched being a “Highly Targeted Individual” being “Gang Stalked”, Project MKULTRA and the Monarch Mind Control project by the CIA. I cannot ignore the possibilities anymore than I can ignore the need I recognize I have for my meds. I simply believe the truth lies somewhere in the middle. I’ve been told that if I just accept that I am SZ life will be easier. Its not true. I have been iMed compliant for 8 1/2 of the 9 years I’ve been SZ and the experiences remain the same. Have tried several antipsychotics and things remain the same. The meds help me sleep and manage my anger about what I experience and that is why I take them. At times they allow me to ignore the voices but that is the most they do for me. I almost hate posting this on a forum where most everyone has accepted their diagnosis and are med compliant. But this is the truth of my experience. Once again Dark Sith thanks for the words of encouragement.
[/quote]

Thanks Starry Night. I’ll keep working on this as SZ is Chronic for most and will not go away although some of the symptoms can be marginalized. I never thought that after 9 years I would still be in the acceptance stage but from what you guys are saying maybe I’m still at stage 1. Its a process. I just don’t like the idea that if there really as any inkling of a possibility that me, my family and you guys have been or are being experimented with or toyed with for some military, scientific, or political reason that my government or yours should be allowed to get away with it.

If they keep digging they will perhaps prove that it was real the whole time, i can’t wait for that one.

One guy even has a photo of someone hearing voices on youtube, he thinks that it is proof for some reason that it is biological and tells people that, but it isn’t proof at all is it, all that he did is take a picture of someone speaking to the person.

Sorry they did that to you, justice would be sweet but it doesn’t look like that even exists.

i find it helpful to write my thoughts on here no matter what they are, on here they seemingly are just accepted which i am gratefull for…what i am saying is no one is going to judge you on here.
i do not really accept my diagnoses nor am i on meds yet…but i am looking in to it.
know that some one cares
take care

You have got to watch the movie entity. The feelings we have are expressed in the movie.

FOLIC ACID and Vitamin B12 and these two make negative symptoms to completely go away.

My treatment plan for negative symptoms Schizophrenia

Ziperidone (80mg morning and 80mg night both with food) + Folic acid (High doses)+ B12 (High doses).

I want to take Cannabinoids but I don’t have money.

Thanks for all of your responses. I will track down the movie entity and I will work on getting some vitamens. I have some some super B-Complex vitamens and Fish Oil just haven’t been taking them regularly and Dark Sith I have to get back to journaling I’ve just been a bit paranoid about privacy. Thanks so much everyone you have been so helpful.

I was just told my B12 is high. I don’t think I feel more normal or maybe I do and haven’t noticed it.

There is really nothing you can do about it politically. And to even speak of it, report it, you will just be labelled another conspiracy theorist or given a diagnoses of SZ since such programs involve what would be viewed as delusions and hallucinations.
The programs you mentioned previously did or do indeed exist. Now, you can either learn to cope with it if you are being targeted, or give in to the mental health issues these programs often cause. there are many coping skills one can learn and use. there are shielding techniques if you want to go that route. I chose rarely to shield, because i would rather be in the know and the communication is a 2 way street.
I certainly do not agree with many of the methods or 'commands" that take place, yet on the other hand might as well use them to your benefit as well, if you can.
I was recently in a place where several victims of mind control passed through…some were Meth addicts and i was able to teach them how they target certain drug users because they are more open to programming, and in fact Methamphetamine was used extensively in Nazi Germany to enhance the abilities of its soldiers…
this is real stuff, and while it most certainly leads to SZ symptoms or can even cause SZ, it is NOT a mental illness. because it appears to be, it gives the perfect cover, for when one speaks of it they will be discredited, despite the overwhelming evidence that these programs and the results of them exist.