Shadow people. Who else sees them?

Anyone else see them? Blobs of black that move like a bipod. The hair on the back of my neck always stands up and i feel like im being watched BEFORE i see them. They creep me out. Standard hallucination or paranormal phenomena?

I also see a “predator” like form on occasion. Like When hes invisible and kind of has a distorted image. Usually no bad vibes from him tho.

9 Likes

All the time. They mostly come at night, though.
I hope you’re okay.

3 Likes

Always at night for me too, or the basement or somewhere very dark.

3 Likes

they run allover the place.

1 Like

I remember shadow spiders that I was kicking off of my legs years ago big spiders that I could feel as well.

1 Like

Mostly at night but occurring more frequently in the daytime recently for me.

2 Likes

That’s a big hands up from me.

Last year during my worst psychosis, I believed that one of my “hallucinations”, a shadow man, actually possessed me.

He hung around while I was psychotic in my twenties and made a reappearance, albeit slightly different to look at, last year. Taller and in different costume.

I miss him. He still plays songs on the radio to me.

I would see him day or night.

I have never see any shadow people. But i saw blood came out from the walls. I had visual hallucination after i played Silent Hill 2 fourteen years ago. Later, i found out that James Sunderland was schizophrenic too. I was died in the water at the end of the game. It is really depressing…

I used to see them and have panic attacks when I did. Not anymore though, they’re gone, hopefully for good :slight_smile:

1 Like

i see them they are scary

I see them too, my mother in law keeps telling me they can’t harm me but how would she know?

I feel that they are here more as “watchers” than “doers” of harm. But i really dont know. They do creep me out and seem to be mischievous at the least. Ive been too frightened by them to have any sort of interactions. Usually i just get back inside and keep the lights on.

1 Like

yes. during the day mostly. they are like sun people.

I’ve seen shadow people. Not often though. They can be pretty scary. I’m glad I don’t hallucinate anymore.

I’ve had 2 of them bump into me and knock me down when they were startled because I suddenly jumped up out of the closet in the front room. This was about 4 AM, and the dirty buggers ran directly into my personal room off limits to ALL.
I chased after them, but they slammed the door shut and locked it. I was so pissed.
I yelled for them to get the heck out, and ran into the adjacent room only to see them dash out the window.
All the commotion woke up my very unhappy (as usual) ex hubby. He was so not amused and ordered me to bed without even listening to what had happened, nothing new, which is why he’s my 'Ex".

Why were you in the closet?

It’d the watchers…its your bloodline…they want to recruit those of us who have old blood…mine is coupled with paralysis…

What is your old blood, @flameoftherhine?

just curious.

Odin’s blood…some of you might be Christ’s blood…or Vlad’s blood or ghengis khans blood maybe zues blood… Ghengis khans blood is pretty common…and English royalty has Vlad blood …so those lines are open still…

2 Likes

yeah, and you think it screws us all up?