Science, aliens, and spirits

In my own case the voices seem to have shown up too well trained to be explained as schizophrenia. I would have memories of the voices training at mental ventriloquism as an example and that is not the case. Instead they showed up well trained to cast voices from the walls, etc. I have no recollection of voices training at such arts, which would be expected if they grew up in the back of my head so to speak. This appears to be the case with others as well. The voices can obviously reason, which you would expect to take a significant amount of my brain tissue, but I do not appear to be disabled with regards to reasoning. Also it seems like people suffer suspiciously similar attacks by reasoning entities. Voices growing up isolated from each other would tend to take to very different forms of behavior. All of which lead me to suspect that many of the voices do not come from our heads at all. That is not to say that there is no such thing as schizophrenia, that may well exist, it is even possible my own diagnosis is correct. I think the medical community needs to start taking a look at other explanations though, and that they need to start separating the schizophrenics from the mental technology abuse victims more accurately. You can buy audio spotlights that cast sound in a specific direction off the shelf in modern society. There is also the possibility of ancient technology, possibly of alien origin. To support that unusual of an argument, the symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia predate the electronics era, and you see the same forms of similar attacks and voices arriving too well trained. That also brings up the concept of ā€˜spiritsā€™, which I donā€™t think are some form of metaphysical being, but may be some form of invisible telepathic being. Try and remember that there may be good spirits and bad if you feel you have been contacted by something and are not simply a schizophrenic. If you are strictly devoted to the modern view of voices, please counter my arguments rationally and scientifically rather than simply attempting to censor me, Iā€™ve been censored for my views before. Specifically, how would you counter the arguments that reasoning voices appear to be arriving too well trained in many cases, and are attacking in too similar of a manner?

Piles of research show that sz pts tend to get a lot more comfortable in their own skin ā€“ including less affected by The Voice ā€“ when theyā€¦

1. Get a copy of this book and read it and have their families read it, as well.
    http://www.amazon.com/Surviving-Schizophrenia-6th-Edition-Family/dp/0062268856

2. Get properly diagnosed by a board-certified psychopharmacologist who specializes in the psychotic disorders. One can find them atā€¦
    https://psychiatrists.psychologytoday.com/rms/

3. Work with that ā€œpsychiatristā€ (or ā€œp-docā€) to develop a medication formula that stabilizes their symptoms sufficiently so that they can tackle the psychotherapy that will disentangle their thinking.

4. The best of the therapies for that currently includeā€¦
    DBT ā€“ http://behavioraltech.org/resources/whatisdbt.cfm
    MBSR ā€“ Welcome to the Mindful Living Blog
    MBCT - Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy: theory and practice - PubMed
    ACT ā€“ ACT | Association for Contextual Behavioral Science
    10 StEP ā€“ Pair A Docks: The 10 StEPs of Emotion Processing

5. the even newer somatic psychotherapies likeā€¦
    MBBT ā€“ An Introduction to Mind-Body Bridging & the I-System ā€“ New Harbinger Publications, Inc
    SEPT ā€“ Somatic experiencing - Wikipedia
    SMPT ā€“ Sensorimotor psychotherapy - Wikipedia

6. or standard CBTs, likeā€¦
    REBT ā€“ Rational emotive behavior therapy - Wikipedia
    Schematherapy ā€“ Schema therapy - Wikipedia
    Learned Optimism ā€“ Learned optimism - Wikipedia
    Standard CBT ā€“ http://www.beckinstitute.org/what-is-cognitive-behavioral-therapy/About-CBT/252/

7. If you/she/he needs a professional intervention, tell me where you live, and I will get back to you with leads to those services.

Do you get a cut of the sales of that book? Just curious.

1 Like

No. But I have actually read it. And it really is the single, most comprehensive, most easily digested, all-in-between-a-single-binding, set of facts about sz I know of.

1 Like

Iā€™ll admit I havenā€™t read it. I canā€™t bring myself to read anything from Torrey. His history of lying and manipulating the system makes me leery of anything that comes from him. He might have had good intentions but I donā€™t believe that the ends justify the means.

As I say, there may well be schizophrenics, Hallucinations likely do exist. But:

And:

?

Iā€™m no fan of him either but that book gets it right. Itā€™s really for family I think but consumers could use it to confirm suspicious symptoms when you arenā€™t sure.

Then get to a doc before you are taken to one against your will. So it could save some the stress of that.

The truth of it, is very very very very very very very complex.

Here you areā€¦and you are aware of 3 dimensions of space, and you move through time, but you are always confined to the present time, meaning, unlike the way you physically extend across a measure of space, when it comes to time, you can not extend across it, but instead you are limited to just the present time.

This is the lowest and most primitive level of reality.

To describe the rest of what exists, would take many many many many many hours, days, weeksā€¦

To put it in the simplest words, if eternal life exists, and it does, would you choose to remain as you presently are for that eternity, or would you choose to forever improve. And, would you prefer to exist within a consistent reality for eternity that never changes, or would you prefer to exist within a reality that forever and ever gets better and better ?

What does this have to do with schizophrenia you say. Well, like I have said, it is very very very very very very very complex.

In short, you can get the best of the best by steeling it. To get away with that, the truth of what is done has to be buried, thus truth is buried to a measure, thus if people are being targeted from an ā€œelsewhereā€, they are to be set up to appear to be targeting themselves, meaning, ā€œThe brain did itā€. This is the beginning of the destruction of truths.