Scared of certain people

they just scared me, they had the shroud and the beard and the sandles and they were just scary, i didnt know where they had come from or why they were here all i knew was that there was apparently a war on and they all spoke in code.

If you remember that one the police went to get the criminal out of a tiny wood cell. But before they got him out, there was a camera man already inside with the prisoner filming the prisoner.

Don’t feel bad. I thought while delusional that all African American people where going to be the only people living in the south east and Hispanics would get the south west and whites would get all the land over the mason dixen line. And because I knew this all my Latino neighbors where going to kill me. So I took off to my car with a few things leaving my back door wide open with the AC running in 110 degrees weather, Phoenix. Came back two weeks later and my door was still open and no body took anything. lol.

If I could give you 100 likes for this I would.

I’m not tan in winter, and I’m here with a Scottish last name, but half my family is still Mexican. I HATE it when I tan up and people ask me for my green card. I don’t have a green card. I have a social security number. Just like my Dad. There have been times when people have been more freaked about me being Mexican then having SZ.

No I hear you daydreamer, sometimes fear has no rationality - dont be so hard on yourself, you probably are not a bigot, I was a bit harsh on you, my apologies

2 Likes

one of my worse delusions was that there were people tunneling under the ground at christmas and they were going to break through under peoples homes and kill them as they slept, at the same time i thought that pouring certain things down the sink would kill them or hold up there progress, then the delusion developed into the fact that they had broken through from under ground into america and they had enslaved most of the population and were breeding them for food which they were eating and selling to us (very weird)

that must’ve been very scary for u dreamer. i was programmed to believe that my own husband was going to chop me up with an axe and eat my brain. i know that the axe bit came from the movie “the shining” and the eating my brain bit came from an indiana jones movie “the temple of doom” before i realised where these images came from i was terrified but once i remembered the movies it went away. i don’t watch movies anymore because of those very reasons.

i too had loads of racist ■■■■ go through my head while i was still married to a mixed race man. it was horrible hearing my own voice inside my head saying the dreaded n word about all and sundry, even my own husband when i knew i didn’t have a racist bone in my body or i wouldn’t have married him. it was awful.

it is important to remember that bad things in the world have been done to all races of people, whites have done bad things to coloured people, and visa versa.
different religious groups have persecuted other religious groups, and this still happens today.
there will always be persecution, those that think they have the right to bully others verbally or otherwise.
we must not let our fears control our actions or thoughts.
take care

3 Likes