What do you fear?

what do you fear?

4 Likes

@san_pedro posts… :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Nothing to fear here, crappy life so not all that much can go bad

2 Likes

the shadow ppl scare me. they choke me in my sleep. they hide from me while i’m awake. they make ppl treat me poorly.

1 Like

taking antipsychotics for the rest of my life

4 Likes

Not knowing if im delusional or not, Living in a perpetual state of psychosis and never realizing it, like i used to. Debilitating paranoia and hypervigilance that you cant turn off. Shadow people. Spiders. Racists and religious zealots. Bad drivers. Going back to work.

And the biggest one is probably fear of losing my wife, she has been sick and almost died 3 times since october. Been in ICUs and surgery rooms and doctors offices pretty steadily for a few months. I would fall into despair and never ending madness if something happened to her and i prob wouldn’t ever come back to reality. Shes the only thing that keeps me grounded.

5 Likes

Beside MI-related stuff, I fear snakes and clowns. Both freak me the hell out.

2 Likes

Burning to death, drowning, really any sort of drawn out scary or very painful death. I’m scared of being raped or sexually abused, especially by anyone I trust. I’m scared of being kidnapped. I’m scared of the dark. I’m scared God doesn’t exist or that he does exist and he is either cruel or apathetic, which is worse. I’m scared I’ll die alone without ever finding my soulmate. I’m scared of having to live another 60-70 years. I’m scared of losing family or my pets suddenly and unexpectedly. I’m scared of going blind. I’m scared I’ll die without having ever really accomplished anything of value. I’m scared that when I die I’ll have to be reborn on earth again for whatever reason. I’m scared of getting Popeyes or something and finding out one of my chicken strips is really a fried rat. I’m scared of never being able to find out what the cause is of my physical health issues and just having to deal with them forever. I’m scared that one day I’ll have a depressive episode so bad I’ll kill myself. I’m scared that what happened during my first psychotic episode will happen again at some point in my life. I’m scared that everything I’ve experienced up to now is really just prodromal sz which is why I’m so high functioning and when I hit my late 20’s or later (average age of onset for women w sz) my psychosis will suddenly completely take over my life and I’ll lose everything.

I’m really afraid of a lot of things.

1 Like

I fear that I am going to hell a lot. Or that I am already in hell, like a Jacob’s Ladder kind of thing.

1 Like

Myself.

1 Like

I’m afraid of psychiatrists, they’re evil.
I’m afraid of losing my mother, she is love.

DMT.
Being imprisoned.
Unpredictable people that arent afraid of harming others.
Ticks.
Poisonous snakes.
Flies going in my mouth.
Anything that stings or bites. Scorpions. Aggressive monkeys :stuck_out_tongue:
Getting in a knife fight.

Getting in a knife fight with a monkey while ticks are crawling all over me, while in a cage with scorpions, poisonous snakes and flies trying to go in my mouth?

4 Likes

Its real thing.

3 Likes

Anything bad happening to my son.

2 Likes

The dark, heights, flying in a plane and aggressive monkeys like Kramer said😭
SZ related… Everything.

1 Like

Slipping into a perpetual state of psychosis with zero insight.
Kind of like living in an eternal nightmare reality.

4 Likes

I fear nothing. Not even death. Because I know where I am headed. I lost my son. That was my worst fear. I survived it. Now I know I can survive anything.

1 Like

I fear being stuck out in the open where I can’t get back to solitude and safety.
I fear going to hell, even though I am an agnostic.
I fear being smothered or drowning.
I fear poisonous snakes and stinging insects.
I fear being pinned inside a car for a long time after a bad wreck.
I fear being stuck in a burning vehicle.

4 Likes

I fear dying without making use of myself in the world

1 Like

I fear torture, residual paranoia from being delusional.
I fear a painful disease like cancer.
I am afraid of growing older.
I am afraid of falling down and breaking a knee or hip.
I am afraid of pain of any kind.
I am afraid of losing my parents.

4 Likes