🍀 Say Anything XLII

Bored 1515155155

1 Like

I am too.
What’s up? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I finally got my car back. My Dad asked to borrow it one afternoon and had it for two and a half months. I need it to travel for work next week. I have to drive all over Mississippi.

9 Likes

Nice car :smiley:

1 Like

Nothing much Watching TV allll day, shoulda went to the gym or something. Ah well think I’ll have another cup of tea (after I do the dishes) you?

finally met the neighbors, their big husky and german shepherd wondered off their property and into my back yard, so I went over and said “I think your dogs got out, is that normal for them?” the guy said yes the husky is an escape artist and will dig it’s way to freedom, he said they would come back and opened the back gate for them. I was just worried they would get out in the road and get hit. they look to be fat lazy dogs, a little older, they don’t have much run in them anymore, but I told the guy they are just too big for me to deal with.

Tomorrow is spring break and it’s on my week with the kids!! Party time! Wonder what the kids will want to do?

6 Likes

I spent part of my day playing Pokemon :rofl:
I also did some waxing :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m waiting for some menudo to be reheated. After that I’ll likely play The Division 2 with my compadre. It is a fun cooperative video game. I get a little bored of it but my compadre is always playing it. The game is more fun with friends. The menudo is good but it isn’t as spicy as I’d like. I’m going to have to throw some crushed red pepper in it.

Yesterday I had a visit from a cousin. It was great, we went to the beach, smoked a few cigarettes, and watched some mediocre boxing matches. All in all it was a good day for me yesterday.

I hope everyone is doing well today.

3 Likes

So annoying that this backwards town can’t have Sunday shopping other than convenience stores.

1 Like

Well Winnipeg jets clinched a playoff spot! That makes me smile!

5 Likes

I was trying to make that brussel sprouts and bacon recipe with maple syrup. Apparently you have to put it in a dish that has sides on it because the bacon grease drips down in the oven. I almost started a fire there was all the smoke coming up from the oven it took a long time to get it cleaned out. Now I’m attempting to make this dish in a pan that has sides in it. Hopefully I won’t burn the house down this time.

6 Likes

Ohh I’m gonna be 35 this month. I feel like my opporunities are over. In my twenties I always said, I’ll do it in my thirties. My plan was to finish my degree at 30 and get into a great career in my early thirties and be engaged by 35. Then sz hit at 30 and knocked me down, I feel like I’m picking pieces up and gluing them back together. Going to take a class this Fall for sure, I know recovery takes time, but I feel like my youth is slipping away from me.

Still looks bright on going to California, but that could take up to 6 months for things to be in place for that.

5 Likes

My brussel sprouts, bacon, and maple syrup dish is awesome. I’m eating it as we speak

5 Likes

Good for you, I once spent 20 dollars and went around to 4 different grocery stores tracking down an appropriately tall meat thermometer and an oil with a low smoking point (or high smoking point, I don’t remember) because darn it if I wasn’t going to make jalapeno poppers for the first time ever.

I tried to use a big pot, I got one serving that came out perfect. The next batch was dark cuz I guess you gotta change the oil? Anyway glad you got a good finished product! I was so proud of my first batch that I brought it to my grandparents’ to sample it. They are not spicy food people so it was kind of funny to see them eat it.

1 Like

Ever notice that some of the people that post selfies on here never say anything on here.:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Haha I can’t get rid of my double chin. Love the low res camera on my laptop though.

You dont have a double chin.

1 Like

Really? I do on my driver’s licence. That must have been when I was eating all that ice cream. I guess I have been more trim lately.

Some folks I’m really curious about but I understand not wanting photos on the internet I guess. It’s not necessary to know, but it does make things a little more casual I think.

1 Like

Well I’ve never noticed. All your pics look fine

1 Like