Schizophrenia.com

(ᵔᴥᵔ) Say Anything XLVII 🦦

Happy Mother’s Day!

28 Likes

First post. Maybe. emphasized text

8 Likes

missed it by seconds grrrrrrrrrr

4 Likes

My iPhone wasn’t taking a charge and I took it to the Geek Squad at Best Buy and they fixed it for me free of charge. I usually take it to the Genius Bar at the Apple store and they don’t charge me either. They won’t fix my iPod though. They say it’s too old. My battery dies quickly. I have to leave it on the docking station. I have 5900 songs on it. Don’t want to lose it. I deleted them all from my computer. Took up too much room.

How do these people make money?

2 Likes

@agent101g . hey man, just started watching ‘Arthur newman’ a story of a man who fakes his own death, that’s what I chose. on amazon prime video. never seen it. have you?

Woohoo a new say anything thread!

I have never heard of that movie @Boogaloo but if you say it’s good I’ll watch it. I have Prime video.

If you have tooth pain try naproxen gel caps.
Finally got some relief.

1 Like

My coworkers did something really nice for me yesterday. They showed tremendous compassion towards me and I was absolutely stunned and moved.
My lack of trust in human-kindness was diminished ever so much…

4 Likes

The movie Glass was sweet. It was long but good. Now I’m gonna play the guitar for a while. Not sure what I’m doing for mother’s day tomorrow. I’ll get my mom a gift certificate to somewhere.

2 Likes

My son made me a very delicious smoothie. So very healthy. And so very good.

9 Likes

Anyone staying up all night?
I couldn’t sleep last night due to the pain from my tooth.
I’m kinda wired from the fiasco at dinner earlier.
I don’t know if I can settle down.

I stopped by a art museum today. Never knew it was free to visitors until now. I used to like abstract art but right now I really like plants/Hawaiian stuff! Lately I’ve been complaining that something is missing from my life. Well I don’t want to sound deep but I watched a part of “The Green Book” at the library and thought “that’s exactly what’s missing from my life.” That’s why I stopped by the art museum, to see if what’s missing is art. I also downloaded the volunteer application for NAMI. I still don’t know what or how to fulfill my life but I want to feel things again. Maybe that means working one day, maybe that means more bubble tea. I don’t know!

6 Likes

Does anyone have the ability to to upload from their phone or am I on some kind of picture ban?

1 Like

Yes. The above photos were from my phone. I just clicked the arrow button on the bottom right of the reply screen. I have an iPhone so maybe yours is different?

Yeah, I have android.
I used to have the upload arrow, but it’s gone now.
Maybe I posted something that wasn’t appreciated.

1 Like

Yeah you must have done something to your phone. Mine works I have android. Might have to call your service provider for help.

2 Likes

There used to be an upload arrow in the top bar of the reply window for links to online videos or pics.
it’s gone now…

1 Like

Yeah that’s a problem

1 Like

How are you doing today jassy

1 Like

Oy vey,

Mother’s Day again.

I have a lot of mixed feelings about it.

Every year it gets a little harder,

I wonder if my son notices his family is different on these occasions.

Do they make the kindergartners do Mother’s Day crafts?

I don’t know.

His daddies always send a card and tell me to pamper myself,

But I just don’t know what to do.

I guess I’ll just work on his birthday painting and try to keep distracted.

I hate Mother’s Day.

10 Likes