4 Likes

Good morning folks!!!

It’s PAYDAY!!

6 Likes

Gooooooood morning peeps!

Hope ya day is jamminggggg today!

:palm_tree: :star_struck: :tiger:

10 Likes

I just got out of the shower, all fresh and clean! Well, I still have to brush my teeth.

I figure on leaving for the job site in about 35 or 40 minutes, so I have time to chill a bit before heading over there. It’s only a few miles from here.

4 Likes

Thank you @Loke for manning the Say Anything threads.

:rainbow:

7 Likes

Coolness. No problem!!!

4 Likes

I drank a soda at like 6 o’clock last night and it kept me awake all night long. I haven’t slept since yesterday. Crazy stuff. I went over and visited my dad at like 7 o’clock this morning. He never sleeps past 4 o’clock am. He was cleaning his house.

3 Likes

I’m at the job site, just waiting to go in.

4 Likes

I got up and cut my hair and showered, got a little too close in a couple of spots.

4 Likes

I have a big day today. My full time job from home. Two new interviews and a call about buying a franchise.

4 Likes

I have a pimple on my right eyelid, it hurts and is annoying.

1 Like

Not fun in the least. Try a warm wash cloth on it.

3 Likes

To my peeps!

In case you forgot to remind yourself this morning…

Your butt is perfect. Your smile lights up the room and my heart. Your mind is insanely cool. You are way more than enough. And you are doing an amazing job at life!

Rock on Dude and Dudettes!

10 Likes

Morning friends!

@Loke Regarding underactive thyroid causing someone to be higher weight, definitely does for many! Your dad needs to be more understanding with your aunt from how it sounds. It’s not an excuse at all!

2 Likes

I’m in a bad way today and I basically just woke up.

My mother in law has stage four breast cancer, but it’s likely very treatable with hormones.

I don’t know how to feel.

My husband really struggles with the idea of putting her in a nursing home, but it’s beyond time.

She’s going to be real unhappy with it too.

Doing research on skilled nursing facilities today.

I really hope it works out this time,

I super need it to.

6 Likes

I’m sorry about your MIL struggles, goldenrex! Hope you guys can find a resolution for this soon.

3 Likes

My heart goes out to you today @anon54386108!

4 Likes

Trying to be ‘patient’ or ‘tolerant’ of the horribly ignorant things my grandma says…

Everytime she says something ignorant I feel like bursting out loud, “Oh my god, are you ■■■■■■■ serious right now?!”

Right now she’s on about how ‘blacks kill each other’ and ‘they need to get a job’.

And that’s just one of the many things she says/does that just boils me.

Gotta take some deep breaths right now…

I need ear plugs when I’m around her or something.

I swear my I.Q. drops when I’m around ‘family’ for extended periods of time. Nothing feels ‘family’ about any of them.

3 Likes

Morning… today is not good so far. Hoping it gets better

3 Likes

What up @LunaNoir? Talk it out?

2 Likes