🍀 Say Anything XLII

Day 2 of testing contact lenses. I am NOT a fan!
My depth perception is out of whack, and my eyes are itchy.

1 Like

I didn’t get a lot of sleep last night. It was too hot in my apartment.

1 Like

Voices still gone. I am not looking forward to them coming back. I fear they will be louder than ever when they do and that I will ultimately end up in hospital

1 Like

I’m up, coffee is brewing. I woke up on my own about twenty minutes ago. By the time I fell asleep last night I had been up for around 30 hours. I slept hard.

3 Likes

Have finished all the things that I needed to do today now. Just had a tyre changed and it cost me a fortune. Hopefully next time I can go to my usual tyre fitters and not kwik fit. Think I might make a coffee and watch something on TV. :tv::coffee::tv::coffee:

1 Like

I realized late last night that I never took yesterday’s pills. Oops.

I often forget my night meds (Haldol, Cogentin), but I forgot my morning meds too.

I normally take my morning meds after eating something shortly after waking up. Since I never went to sleep yesterday morning I never went through my waking up ritual yesterday afternoon. Oh well, I’ll take them soon, after I have something to eat.

1 Like

woke up feeling horrible, maybe shouldnt have taken the trazadone

I had a little bit of scabbing with my one of my recent tattoos, but both of the little scabs that developed fell off last night, so the tattoos are pretty much healed at this point.

They’re not fully healed, to be fully healed takes weeks/months, but for the most part they’re healed now, and I don’t need to baby that skin quite so much anymore.

The ink looks very slightly lighter where those scabs were, as I knew it would, but I’ll wait a couple weeks before I call my artist to see about a touch up.

I usually forget my morning meds so I take all of them at night.

1 Like

dad doesn’t like my hair buzzed, and he doesn’t like it long he says. I think im going to grow it long til im about 40 then just shave it. long like shoulder length with a beard.

1 Like

Library opens in a couple hours, really should go and print off the new proof of insurance for my car, as well as a couple tax forms for paying my city taxes. I really need to buy a printer; they’re not that expensive, could probably get a decent all-in-one for $60, or maybe even closer to $50.

I really should hit the laundromat today, too. I could at least do just half of my laundry, so it’s not so overwhelming. The hamper is full, and there is enough other laundry to fill up a large trash bag. Too much. I need to wash all of my bedding, too. Ugh, I hate the laundromat.

2 Likes

Why is everyone wearing shorts? It is so cold outside.

1 Like

Ethernet cable is frayed so I can’t even play poker on my xbox. :frowning:

you got to do your homework when buying printers. some of the ink cartridges get expensive and need to be replaced often if you regularly print stuff.

I don’t have a printer but my dad bought one and the cost of the ink cartridges made him get a new one.

1 Like

I’m not, I’m doing laundry :blush: NO PEEKING!!!

5 Likes

I got a used laser one that came with extra ink for 200, it’s color so a good deal, Ink prices are more than the printer

2 Likes

@Lifer and @Mountainman, I’ve noticed the cheaper the printer is, the more you pay for ink cartridges. I don’t do a lot of printing, though, so ink cartridges last me a while.

I figure a fairly cheap printer would be the way to go for me.

I print all of my teaching stuff at the colleges, so it’s just for the little bit of personal printing that I do.

I bought a used laser jet from the school board. I have had it for years and have never replaced the ink. It’s only black and white though.

Ink jet printers are a different story. If you live by a Fry’s though you can practically get one for free with a rebate.

1 Like

Never heard of Fry’s.

I might just look online and at Office Depot. I don’t need anything special, just something to print, scan and copy, both grayscale and color.

Fry’s is an electronic superstore. Mostly on the West Coast. You can probably shop online. They are cheap. I used to shop there in California

One time I saw a Canon Bubble jet for $50 with a $100 rebate. They were basically paying you to buy it.

2 Likes