šŸ€ Say Anything XLII

My two new Netflix shows.
Between
Timeless
Both require very little brain output and yet stay interesting. Not my usual shows but good for now.

2 Likes

Where do you live that is gorgeous?

1 Like

I just came in from a walk and immediately threw up into the sink. It came on so suddenly. My stepdad has been throwing up the last few days, I guess maybe I got a virus. Good thing I hadnā€™t taken my medications yet.

I want to watch that new Motley Crue movie on Netflix. I think itā€™s called Dirt. It will probably be a while until I get around to it though. My son told me it was good.

I used to listen to that kind of music but I keep my car radio on top 40. My wife puts it on classic rock though when she gets in to the car. She doesnā€™t know any current songs. I sing them around the house and she never knows the songs. My son tells all his friends that his Dad listens to music people his age listen to and he listens to music that people my age listen to.

Back to tv now.

I bought the latest Jason Bourne movie on DVD and I think I had it about a year before I watched it. I want to watch the new Mission Impossible movie too but that may not be for a long time. I donā€™t remember what it was called.

I am still seasons behind on Blue Bloods and Supernatural and those are my favorite shows.

2 Likes

I am dropping my dogs off to the dog trainer tomorrow for two weeks. I didnā€™t get by Pet Smsrt before it closed to get s bag of food. I donā€™t want to give the guy my food bin. I may never see it again. I pulled up at 722 and the doors were locked but the lights were on. I guess they close at 7 on Sunday.

This dog training is costing me 4 grand. Itā€™s off leash training with an e collar. I will never use the e collar though so I donā€™t know how effective it will be.

The wife better be happy with this. I wasnā€™t planning on shelling out that kind of money on dog training but she insists.

Oh no.:frowning::frowning: feel better soon

3 Likes

Fleetwood Mac is one of my all time favs.

3 Likes

Bought an Elephant Ottoman for my husband and put it in the back room.

He said: ā€œThanks for the Elephant,ā€

I said:

ā€œDonā€™t mention it.ā€

10 Likes

Were gonna live. It will be allright, not so bad.

2 Likes

My cat is snoring. Lol he just turned nine. My handsome Nico.

5 Likes

I went hiking but the trail we chose this time had too many people so we left early. Came home and jogged and now Iā€™m going out for a walk. Itā€™s been 3 days since I last exercised so I feel proud of myself. However I have this lingering sadness coupled with being avoidant of friends a little and tiredness/weakness. Itā€™s a little worse after I eat carbs or take meds. But itā€™s such a mild malencholy feeling it doesnā€™t seem important to discuss with my doctor. I hope itā€™s nothing serious and it goes away soon. Iā€™m just not all energetic like I was the past two months, readily exercising and cleaning. I always think about going back to bed and cozying up and watching tv. What do other people think?

They are my favorite band of all time

@Ninjastar can you please remove the text next to my name. I decided I no longer want it. (whenever you have time.) Thank you!

After running and some dinner, the sad feeling seems to be going away a little though I still feel weak. Hopefully by tomorrow I can get back in the groove of things and get back on track with exercise and cleaning. Then in 2 weeks day treatment starts! I canā€™t keep giving up just because Iā€™m feeling weak.

1 Like

Where did you find such a thing?

Listening to music and having a ton of old memories flooding in. Not necessarily a bad thing. Itā€™s funny how life can turn out like this. Never did imagine Iā€™d have schizophrenia and live here. I keep telling myself someday things will be better. Somedayā€¦

3 Likes

Home Goods. Itā€™s one of those odd ball ā€˜whatever doesnā€™t sellā€™ at other stores ends up in here type stores- but for a lot less bucks.
I love things that arenā€™t normal.

The mummy is from IKEA, itā€™s from a little kids drawing contest that the winners drawings are made into a stuffed animal.

1 Like

Done! That will cost 3 cat pictures, please!

3 Likes

Itā€™s nearly 3 am, and Iā€™ve been up for over an hour.

Itā€™s tempting just to make some coffee and start my day.

The alarm is set for 4:15 am.

I wake up very early on Mondays and Wednesdays.

1 Like

There is something wrong with this world when feeling like a kid is considered some kind of mental problemā€¦

Its the world that damn mentalā€¦

1 Like