šŸ€ Say Anything XLII

I just did my taxes and I owe more than $2500. I guess I have to pay that before April 15th. Especially if I am getting a job with the IRS and will get audited.

Usually I always get money back.

I worked that job in California last year making $400 a day for two months. I guess that put me over the top.

I havenā€™t e filed yet.

well the wedding was good. I braved it and went to the reception for like an hour. got a free meal, dropped off my card and now im back.

it wasnā€™t dry like I thought, they were starting to bust out the booze, best I leave early haha.

4 Likes

My dad started drinking only distilled water (no tap water) and his kidneys quit hurting

1 Like

My grandma is 91. The women in my momā€™s family live a long time. My mom died from diabetes though.

Finished doing the laundry and then folding and hanging it. Now I can change clothes, how dapper is that.

2 Likes

Dakota went for a swim.

10 Likes

Why did you get kicked off Clozapine? Was it messing with your white blood cell count? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Keep your head above water, and donā€™t forget to breathe

That would be fine especially since it will be in summer.

1 Like

I am watching a cooking segment on a local show and they are making macarons. It is kind of mesmerizing. :star_struck:

Apparently, the show is a re-run from 2015. Fortunately, macarons are timeless.

3 Likes

Pharmacy issues.
First they ran out of stock, then it was insurance and doctor issues; I did the bloodwork like I always do.
Now Iā€™m paranoid and it sucks. Dr said increase by 100mg every 3 to 5 days, so itā€™ll be till the middle of next week when Iā€™m back on 400mg.

1 Like

I take 200mg in the morning and 300mg in the evening. :chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

1 Like

I canā€™t handle Clozaril in the AM so I take my full dose at night.

1 Like

I just got behind some girl loading up a prepaid card at the drugstore. The store was closing. They would only do $500 at a time and this girl was pulling thousands of dollars out of her bra.

The lady behind the counter was testing every bill. The girl looked like a crackhead. Canā€™t judge a book by its cover.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what I do as well. I couldnā€™t stay awake when I took the split dose.

1 Like

I just realized chickens are geniuses! They never have to go through pregnancy because of the whole egg thing. What a bunch of wacky life hackers!

2 Likes

I need to call my psychiatrist and ask for meds.

I let my accounting get behind, paying for it this weekend :sob::weary:

This is my friend and I at todayā€™s bank dinner at the arcade. Iā€™m the one in the black dress! My friend said next time we go out, we can go to the beach. But she doesnā€™t want to do that till mid or late April.

16 Likes

I got my iud put in. Boy it hurt!! A lot!! People werenā€™t kidding! I had bad cramps that lasted for a few hours afterwards and I bled most of the rest of the day but then I was good. Iā€™ve had no issues since then. I canā€™t wait until all the depoprovera shot is out of my system and things can go back to normal.

1 Like