Say Anything veinte (20)

nothing going on today, need to get the bathroom cleaned. dad is taking his boat out on it’s maiden voyage today, i didn’t want to go along, i am the curse of boats haha. get my shot tomorrow, then nothing on the schedule until sept.7th.

i have a lot of free time on my hands today, so im online. was reading my herbal medicine book last night, and i made of list of 30 herbs im going to use. most of my routine will be preventative, sleep, exercise, nutrition with herbs and spices in my cooking, work, and relaxation time. i will probably only take 2 or 3 herbs a day, i think the tendency is to overdue it, which i don’t want to do. herbal medicine is interesting to read about, i enjoy it. i think eventually all my plants in my landscape will be either food or medicinal.

2 Likes

I hope y’all are well. :slightly_smiling_face:

I have the day off, so I slept late, and it felt amazing. I’m getting ■■■■ done, but sooner or later I’ll get home and just chill.

So far I went and cleaned up some more in my former living space, changed the litter and loved on the cat for a little while. After that I swung by work real quick, and now I’m at a laundromat. After this I’ll get a few groceries, then go home.

I plan on making goulash for dinner, hell yeah.

5 Likes

I think so I’m just really convinced I’m dead

I just saw a commercial for a drug called Austedo, for treatment of tardive dyskinesia. That’s cool, maybe some hope for people with TD.

5 Likes

You are not dead.

Promise.

I think you should distract yourself with something you enjoy doing.

Like watching a favorite show, styling your hair, taking pictures, whatever.

I know you’re having stressful times,

But you can get through them.

3 Likes

Unfortunately I’m stuck at work for another 3 hours it’s a pretty mindless job too so I have a lot of time to think about things

You have good imagination Italy :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

It’s a curse and makes me delusional as fck :joy::+1:t3:

2 Likes

I guess i can’t eat anymore. My teeth are too ‘sensitive,’ and it hurts like hell anytime i put anything in my mouth.

I hope this doesn’t last long. I’ve been to the dentist twice in the last week…

2 Likes

When is youre psych apointment italy?

2 Likes

Hi folks.

Dad and I have to deliver a commercial cooler to this lady tomorrow. I’ll make some cash.

Feeling pretty good. No symptoms.

Haven’t seen Charles today. :heart_eyes_cat:

Received my Bob Ross paint set today. Yay!

Hope y’all are well.

:grinning:

6 Likes

its 10 pm here now and I had a really productive day today. worked on two videos for about 5 hours and feel pleased with myself :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Im due my jab in the morning - and it cant come soon enough. Talk about hearing crap - at the moment its out of tune piano music (wtf?) and i keep hearing my front door getting knocked. Ive checked it about 10 times today.

Im pissed off it keeps catching me out. I like to think i can recognise it and therefore ignore it , but nope that aint happening.

The cpn will come here at home to have me done, so that aint too bad. I just think im in for a bit of a bad night.

2 Likes

I got one on the 22nd @anon99082702

1 Like

How often do you get it? I get my Abilify shot every three weeks, instead of four, because it wasn’t lasting me the full four weeks.

2 Likes

Have taken my meds but it totally feels like I haven’t. Feels like I am jonesing for my meds

1 Like

Gonna watch Sleepwalkers. Haven’t seen it since I was a kid.

4 Likes

I took too much caffeine and now my muscles are twitching. It may also be bcz of the outside walk I did yesterday.

4 Likes

i think in a year i am going to try to get my pdoc to lower my dose of meds. i don’t need to change, just a lower dose would probably do wonders for my motivation. my old pdoc lowered my dose before she quit and it did wonders for me, but then my new pdoc switched me to trinza and put me back on the highest dose. i’ve been on trinza now a year and half or more, can’t remember. i did lose weight on trinza about 35 pounds, but my weight is back up to 147 pounds naked, i just weighed myself today, my goal is 155-165 pounds, actually i wouldnt mind getting bigger i just dont want a double chin like last time i got up to 170 pounds. that is the one good thing about my meds, is it makes it easier to gain weight, but it’s hard to turn it to muscle instead of fat.

2 Likes

Didnt you recently have sz symptoms?

1 Like