Heres a new thread…and Go!

7 Likes

if your not first your last

7 Likes

2nd…

Everyone praise the Skunk.

Thank you @Bowens!

3 Likes

This may look like garbage, but the Malaysian chicken curry I have simmering on the stove for dinner is going to be all kinds of delicious.

So much coconut milk goodness.

17 Likes

I love, love, love curry. That looks delicious!

3 Likes

Thank you. I’m a curry addict too- this is my second curry this week. Yum!

4 Likes

I had a complete f****** meltdown on Saturday. I actually thought about checking myself into the psych ward. The voices just got to me. It’s been a few days, and I’m feeling a lot better

6 Likes

Beautiful. I’m just finishing off my stir fry. Chicken, broccoli, snow peas, celery, carrots bell peppers and onion in a garlic and oyster sauce.

Pour it over basmati rice, and dinner is served! Though secretly, I envy your Curry LOL

3 Likes

That sounds really delicious too. I think we are both doing well!

3 Likes

I agree. I love to cook. Food and music are my great loves

5 Likes

I like sunshine, new clothes, nice smells, and exercise and holidays

4 Likes

Good morning folks!

I took @Bowens advise and went back to bed and actually slept a little longer. Thanks bud for starting this thread!

Busy day ahead. Going to Kroger, going to food bank, going to Taco Bell, going to get haircut, and then somewhere else I can’t remember. Also have to program my Aunt’s programmable thermostat for her. Day starts in two hours for all the running.

Hope all are having a great day!

6 Likes

I’m just going to group therapy at my psychiatric hospital look how beautiful it is here at the grounds

15 Likes

I’m really going to miss this place this hospital

3 Likes

I’m pretty certain I’m dead at this point. My therapist asked me yesterday how certain I said 90%. It just makes sense. Maybe now it’s more like 100%.

Sup y’all.

Hope U have an awesome day/night.

! :alien:

2 Likes

Pretending dawn guard again. Up before 5am. Things are a little trippy.

Music, vape, some tea, and the morning cool air. Not a bad start I suppose.

Day by day, right? Sometimes just minute by minute. Time is a funny thing, at it’s whims it likes to play tricks. Constriction and dilation, dripping black tar, to the speed of thought.

Longing for home, not fully convinced. Questions and connections, just bothersome things. Need a break from myself, The brain thing, and consciousness. To quote one of the greats, “I wanna be sedated!”.

Few chores today, some of the never endings.

Took my pills a little early, want them in my system. Might go lay back down once it stops being a craic and gets bothersome.

Wishing the tribe well! Be safe, I’ve seen some monsters around.

:llama:

5 Likes

Wassup tweetie birds :bird:

Hopes it’s a good day and not a sufferin suckatash! :cat2:

8 Likes

Today, I have an appointment for allergy shots (as per usual, once per week). 4 allergy shots per visit! Fun, fun. :syringe::syringe::syringe::syringe::adhesive_bandage::adhesive_bandage::adhesive_bandage::adhesive_bandage:

After that, I have to go get a pelvic intravaginal ultrasound, to look at my uterus and whatnot. We’re trying to figure out why my menstrual periods last at least 2 weeks, are extremely painful, and I often start a period only 1 week or so after the previous one ends.

Fun, fun.

Whelp, I guess I’ll go shower now & get ready.

I hope you all have a good day today. :sunny::rainbow::frog:

6 Likes

I bought this stuff at the Asian market called Jamaican curry. Omg so yummy

4 Likes