Say Anything 12 (Doce en Español)

5 Likes

Cool as a cucumber :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Second!!!

:crazy_face:

7 Likes

Hey kiddos! :slight_smile:

So I way overslept today. Got up around 3:30 and fed Jimmy his tuna snack.

I left talk radio on overnight and had some crazy dreams lol.

Hope y’all are well. :hugs:

6 Likes

There are two people living in my house and a dog. How the crap I always end up with a buttload of dishes idk :man_shrugging:t5:

5 Likes

Third woop woop feels good. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey I wanted first place !!! :rage:

6 Likes

Please allow my gentle caress to console you. :crazy_face:

Wow it’s definitely storming here. I just got back from a trip to the grocery store just to pick up tp and soda.

I wore my new hoodie and it kept dry to the bone! Definitely no false advertising when it comes to Carhartt. :+1: :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi folks.

Feeling just so so. Went for a drive to search out some Sandhill Cranes at a location where I’ve seen them before. Didn’t see zip.

Then got some McNuggets on my way home. It was tempting to stop at the liquor store bc I feel pretty lousy but drinking would just make it worse. Good avoid @ThePoeticSkunk!

Gonna video game for a while. Probably Train Sim World. I’ll see if I can avoid derailing a freight train again. This game is so nerdy it’s crazy.

:rainbow:

5 Likes

Yea I dont drink as it makes me feel depressed. I had my pizza and played video games but forgot to replace the tomato sauce with bbq sauce, its supposed to be bbq chicken jalapenos pizza. It wasnt so bad.

7 Likes

I love shrimp and jalapeno pizza. I don’t care what anyone thinks as shrimp belongs on pizza.

3 Likes

I like shrimp pizza but its more expensive. I just had it a few times when we had Papa John near us. Idk if other places have shrimp pizza.

4 Likes

I’m proud of you! Drinking just makes everything worse.

Good lil Skunky. :blush:

5 Likes

Thanks Monte. I’m just about to look into a movie for tonight.

Do you have any cinematic plans for tonight?

:smiley:

4 Likes

u ever play truck simulator?

1 Like

You welcome bud! :slight_smile:

Eh, I might watch The Phantom Carriage tonight. It’s an old thirties silent film that’s regarded as a masterpiece.

What are you watching tonight?

3 Likes

i no longer feel like my brain is on fire like i did for over a year after stopping benzos, lately i am the most nonchalant person in the world

4 Likes

Hi @Loke

Per your post on the previous Say Anything thread where you stated that you don’t share everything that is going on in your life as far as sz goes. Well, I am like you in a lot of respects. I realize people on here can tell right away if I am irritable due to my word usage but otherwise I sound like a broken record for the things I do share regarding sza.

Been doing with this dx since 23 and maybe even younger so I ran out of things to share. Plus I burnt out a member on Nami so I am careful of how much I share.

4 Likes

Yep! One on the Switch and Mud Runner on the PS4. Mud Runner is a blast and after I finish it I may buy Snow Runner.

What games have you been playing lately?

-S

2 Likes

I’ll probably find a horror movie but idk for sure. Hope you enjoy your movie BB.

:grinning:

2 Likes