Say Anything M is for Macaroni (and cheese)

I’ve recently started Clozapine, so maybe that’ll help.

1 Like

I have just started to accept mine YEARS after dx

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s been 12 years since I was dx’d. I’m still delusional most of the time.

1 Like

like what exactly? i havent heard too much bad about it

She jumped on the headrest and was loving on my head and made her way down to my chest, frozen riced cauliflower is protecting right now

2 Likes

I think she realizes she hurt me.

2 Likes

Daughter on the phone

3 Likes

Ok, going for a smoke.

1 Like

It can cause a lot of the more common side effects like nausea, panic attacks, memory problems, etc. But it can also really mess up your body’s ability to process other meds you take. Similar to grapefruit and heart meds. So if you’re also taking an AP, be really careful.

3 Likes

Can I really say anything.?

Beep beep.

:racing_car:

4 Likes

Just about. Within the forum rules of course…

3 Likes

I’m back, they’re almost home. What a night, let’s not do that again.

2 Likes

Just set my alarm for 10:30am. Going to try it one more time and see if I can get up when my alarm goes off tomorrow.

2 Likes

Are you ready to crash?

1 Like

Not really. I guess I should try soon though. I’ll try at the bottom of the hour I guess. Another 40 mins.

2 Likes

During my six weeks in the army, they had us drink 8oz caffeine drinks and go to bed….some study I don’t know why…but the group that really got the caffeine reported easier waking up after going straight to sleep at lights out.

2 Likes

Hmmm…that’s weird. I would think it would wear off after 8 hours of sleep or so.

2 Likes

They were studying something about the brain cycles on caffeine…this was eventually released as Red Bull.

2 Likes

Well, I am afraid to take a caffeine pill right now. I’m afraid it would keep me up longer. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Oh I wouldn’t take a 200mg caffeine pill, Red Bull has less than 70mg in 8oz. Similar to coffee.

2 Likes