Say Anything M is for Macaroni (and cheese)

Crazy town is happening at my place!

AND SHE JUST BIT THE CROWN JEWELS!

3 Likes

Though, I wonder if you waited until the banana was super ripe if it while still be gross? :thinking:

1 Like

Your cat bit you in your CJā€™s?

2 Likes

Yes! Mother of Pearls!

3 Likes

Damn cat! Sheā€™d better run! Well I think my day is complete donā€™t need anymore Charlie Brown moments for the rest of the day.

3 Likes

i am back to antidepressant levels of energy and mood tonight, i guess the st johns wort is helping, i dont notice any negative feelings like i did yesterday after being off of zoloft 2 days, it probably didnt take much for me to feel back to regular considering ive only been off my antidepressant 2 days

1 Like

Btw the mother of pearls comes from sponge Bob

1 Like

3 Likes

Well my internet recycled early yesterday so heads up anytime now!

2 Likes

Ok, when it does, Iā€™ll head out for a smoke.

1 Like

Sounds like a plan. Here comes the cat, she has lost her name until I feel better!

2 Likes

Be careful with that, Iā€™ve heard and really bad stories from people using that.

3 Likes

So have I actually, thereā€™s more side effects and more dangerous ones at that .

2 Likes

Well, Iā€™m drawing a blank atm.

1 Like

Up late and wondering if Iā€™m sz or not

3 Likes

denial isnā€™t just a river in Egypt you know? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

One of those rough nights. Seems we either have one or the other extreme, nothing to talk about or lots. The cat is sitting on my chest purring!

1 Like

Lol. It would be nice to have longer periods where I accept my diagnosis.

3 Likes

I accept mine. Lots of people donā€™t accept their diagnosis though, so you are not alone. I didnā€™t accept it when I first diagnosed. It wasnā€™t until I was stable on Apā€™s that I fully accepted it.

1 Like

Iā€™m surprised you would let her that close after her random attack on your privates earlier.

3 Likes