Say Anything M is for Macaroni (and cheese)

yea thanks for the info, luckily my ap (paliperidone) doesnt have interactions with much stuff like grapefruit and other liver cyp enzyme inhibitors and inducers mainly because its not really metabolized by the liver like most meds and is mostly renally excreted

1 Like

Well, I could swipe a soda but I donā€™t want to ingest the extra sugar either.

Are you recycling now?

1 Like

Not yet, but we can call it a night, if you want.

1 Like

Yeah, I think I will. I will talk to you again soon @anon10627598 !

2 Likes

Have a great night!

2 Likes

Still canā€™t sleep, fml.

1 Like

i am more wired than ive ever been this late at night. usually i an not energized but just cant fall asleep, right now im like drowsy but hyper at the same time

1 Like

I woke up at 7:30 pm yesterday so Iā€™m staying up the whole night and going to bed at like 10 pm tomorrow night.

That way Iā€™ll be on track for Tuesday when I can see Shang Chi. Iā€™ll be pretty tired for couch shopping but so be it. That bed is so comfortable itā€™s almost impossible to get out of when you wake up!

3 Likes

My head is sort of burned out by staying up too late last nightā€¦

I watched two episodes of the good doctor on Netflixā€¦ I shouldnā€™t have, but it is a cool show, pretty emotional I would say.

Hope to hear from the realty agent in regards to my apartment search. Iā€™ve found a reasonable priceā€¦

The dietitian I spoke to yesterday seems like a cool personā€¦ at a certain time of the interview, she looked kind of afraid and tired, so I smiled and hope to cheer her upā€¦

I was like

:no_mouth:(look at my face)ā€¦ā€¦:slightly_smiling_face:

Sort of worked!

Hope my presence didnā€™t trigger her complicated facial expressionā€¦

Hmm. I would like to work with her yes.

Iā€™m trying to recover my brain with a bit of studying.

Iā€™ve slept my afternoon awayā€¦ I shouldnā€™t have, but I felt deterioratingā€¦ lolll

@LED i make banana tea. You simmer a banana peal for 15 minutes. Itā€™s very tasty actually

3 Likes

M is for marmalade, mangoes and moose

2 Likes

i took some of my old benztropine a few hours ago hoping itd have the side effect of making me drowsy enough to sleep but it was useless

2 Likes

my new vape is supposed to be delivered today :smiley: its the same vape that i already have but i threw out my only podand coil when i was trying to quit nicotine, its cheaper to buy the whole kit than to get a new pod as they are both $10, i got it in black, i still have my rainbow device of the same model but no pod or coil. i also got 10 replacement coils and some iced mango 35mg nic salts juice that i will probably be diluting with vg because nic salts at 25w are kind of extreme for my baby tolerance

2 Likes

am i old now, having nothing change in my daily activities since getting sz makes me wonder if i still think the same as when i was 15, im 21 now. arent i supposed to be super mature and successful and driven by now. I still think about a few months ago when my uncle told me i look like a 15 year old, makes me think further that ive really stalled since then

2 Likes

Well Then. What a complete load of bollox that was phoning the CMHT. I actually had the doctor saying MOAN AT THEM for getting my medication sorted for my anxiety.

The GP was actually bloody great - had a full set of bloods done.

And as @anon94176359 said in PM you gotta jump thru bloody hoops to get your meds changed.

They immediatly thought i was a junkie cos i requested Pregablin - even tho i made it clear doing silly amounts of Quetiapine during the day is ruining my quality of life.

I even said i knew many fellow schizophrenics on here that are prescibed it. But the CPN said no - its not prescribed for psychotic disorders. Bollox mate.

They gonna try bring an appointment forward with the shrink.

I know now why @Joker cos pissed off with them in this locality.

2 Likes

time to start thawing out this bad boy, i watched one too many steak youtube videos no i have extreme steak cravings. i wish i could eat it right now but ive gotta wait for it to defrost and get to room temp before i can cook and eat it

4 Likes

I just had a right go at the pdoc who had a last min cancellation

All I got told was theyā€™re doing the best they can with their ā€˜resourcesā€™

Still not good enough

FYI I take pregabalin for anxiety and we are under the same trust!

2 Likes

Hey Iā€™m 34, but I feel like Iā€™m again reliving my youth, Iā€™m trying to learn things again from scratch, like Iā€™m studying algebra :slightly_frowning_face:

But itā€™s fun and I feel like itā€™s helping my cognition and how I handle things in life. You never stop learning, itā€™s the best thing that life has to offer :blush:

Keep going mate

7 Likes

Yes we are mate! Thats ok - im just gonna become a royal pain in the arse to the Duty. Like i said - The GP said you wont get nothing done unless you start moaning. Shame hes reluctant to prescribe, cos i reckon he would, but i think protocol dictates he has to speak to the Psychiatrist first for permission. :frowning:

1 Like

I am the dawn llama! Awoken first to drive back the night. The darkness has been in control long enough.

Iā€™ve had time to ready myself, magical leaf juice, and the vapors of dragonā€™s breath.

Now I use the infinite information machine to discuss with fellows.

Silhouette made of shadow haunts me, long forgotten spirits swirl around in my head. Wonder who else will come visit. Wish they would stop calling my name.

Dreams of the cult last night. I was reading a piece to the mental astronauts that would listen. I think I should talk about it in therapy. Still donā€™t think Iā€™ve processed it in a healthy way.

Few chores, laundry, dishes, mom asked for some help, Iā€™ll keep my hands busy.

Hope everyoneā€™s day is fair, go with luck, and watch out for monsters.

:neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face:

:llama:

2 Likes