Say Anything C(100) 🦓

Well here it is number 100!

Go for it!

11 Likes

Firstdggggfdddgghg

8 Likes

Just had the most delicious pizza. It was white sauce with spinach, mushrooms, and chicken. I never would have picked it for myself, but it was surprisingly good.

6 Likes

Sounds good…no cheese? I need to learn to live without dairy products.

2 Likes

Oh god no. There was a shitton of cheese.

3 Likes

Too bad. Found out at the age of 55 that all this time I have been allergic to dairy products. Four days on the elimination diet and I feel like a new man…too bad the pizza sounded like a keeper to me.

2 Likes

I’m sure you could make it without dairy. But even the white sauce is made with dairy.

2 Likes

Bummer. Rose brought home some plant based dairy substitutes. Maybe I could make it work with something like that.

3 Likes

Might as well try! I bet it would be good with a sort of buttery garlic sauce instead of the white sauce. Assuming you use dairy free butter substitute.

2 Likes

Howdy folks.

Talked to my mom and grandma for a few minutes. Gonna clean up my room and then head to the basement for some exercise time.

Now going to play the Switch for a few minutes.

:smiley:

5 Likes

Hi everyone! I don’t know if anyone remembers me, but I am back on the forum, hey again!

8 Likes

Getting ready for bed. I have to be at the doctor really early tomorrow for a procedure. Hopefully I can actually sleep.

I feel like I probably ate way too much today. Guess I’ll find out tomorrow if I gained weight or not.

4 Likes

Hi everyone! I attempted to pull an all nighter last night but ended up crashing around five am.

Hope you all are well.

@LED , I hope your surgery goes well!

@JustTrish Whooooooop lol!

6 Likes

Not surgery, just a simple procedure. They have to implant a thing. I’ll be awake the whole time.

3 Likes

I had a decent day at work. Instead of my usual stuff I was picking items from the storage rooms to fill a list of product requests from the budtender. It was a bit frustrating trying to find the items, took a long time, but oh well. Those rooms are not very big, and are packed full of various products, very cramped.

Anyway, I’m feeling pretty good. I hope y’all are well, too. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I miss living in Portland. I miss the grocery stores. And the food trucks. I miss being able to walk to the farm stand. I miss the farmers markets. Farmers markets around here are garbage. :sob:

3 Likes

Feeling pretty emotional with less energy drinks, but can quit and find it’s easier now. I don’t know if Latuda is helping or not. I find Latuda much differnet than vraylar, and I’m on both. I like Vraylar. Maybe I need a low dose mood stabilizer too? I hate them because they affect my motivation and memory. Topamax causes lots of weight loss but psychosis for me. Can’t win.

2 Likes

Well. I’m disappointed. So disappointed. Apparently there is only one episode of Lego Master on Hulu. :cry: I love Lego…and Meccano.

Lego is fur everyone. Well maybe not babies for fire code reasons.

:smiley:

15 minute update.

Found the whole season. I’m happy as a Skunk.

5 Likes

Just feels like infinite regress or turtles all the way down if you know what I mean.

1 Like
2 Likes