Say Anything L is for Loch Ness Monster

They call her Nessy, is she real? Maybe so? But the time has come to SAY ANYTHING ready, set go!

10 Likes

oh yeah!
88877+7888

6 Likes

17 Likes

Nessy is alive!

:smiley:

5 Likes

Hey everyone. Im hung over today. Been laying in bed all day. Currently watching my Leafs play.

Hope all of you are doing well.

7 Likes

Man, eating makes me so tired nowadays. (Like after I eat I get so tired)

Must be a getting older thing cause I do not remember this being an issue when I was younger.

4 Likes

I find as I have gotten older that a lot of things don’t work like they use to. I never use to make noises getting up out of the chair but I do now.

5 Likes

I slept during the day. Now it’s dark out. I’m messing up my clock. It’s cold here finally.

6 Likes

been making music all day, so tired loool feel like a zomboy

6 Likes

I found out how to order groceries that can be delivered. No fighting the phobia of the bus and the store. I think I ordered enough I won’t have to go to Kroger Monday morning.Yay!!!

8 Likes

Haha :slight_smile: it’s all about ordering stuff online, isn’t it?

I just placed a pick up order for some white crew tees. My other white tees I ordered a long time ago are looking pretty sad.

3 Likes

You outted me on my secret!!!LOL yeah, I found a store that will do food stamps over the internet

3 Likes

Hahaha :slight_smile: badass brother!

Foodstamps really are a lifesaver.

I’ve been living off my chili I cooked earlier this week. I think this is the longest I’ve ever stretched out a batch of chili.

4 Likes

Yeah, we are getting additional food stamps for a temporary portion of time. I am going to be sad when they go.

3 Likes

hey I hope none is picking on old nelly :slight_smile: she a nice gal , with shiny and pointy teeth… jk Hi All

4 Likes

Half of my order was out of stock…so I still have to go to Kroger after all. Guess just take a buspar and grin and bear it.

4 Likes

Insomnia. Its nearly 3AM and im wide awake. Have a slight leg ache but taken paracetamol and hasnt done much - which is weird.

3 Likes

Mamacita asked me “Do you really need those shirts?”

I didn’t even think about it too long, and I cancelled the order.

I hate being a hoarder.

2 Likes

Just trying to figure out what groceries I can get with the money I have left. Looking at Walmart’s website, it looks like I can get a bag of popcorn (for air popping), a couple of packages of hotdogs, a loaf of bread, and some margarine. That’s about it. I can eat breakfast and lunch at my psych/rehab clinic except for Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday. If I don’t overindulge, I should be able to make it to the 1st of December (payday). I have oatmeal, rice, and lentils on hand already. I will check the free food pantry at my clinic too.

7 Likes

American, tackle football is on the TV right now. I’m kinda keeping up with the game waiting for news to come on. USC and UCLA are playing. USC is winning right now 10 points ahead.

4 Likes