Darn thought I’d be first

Good one John!

So close MG!

2 Likes

Not first. Oh well.

1 Like

So Morning all!

Up about 430am. Not to bad.

Voices are mild, ignorable, distractable.

Mood feels good

Thinking feels clear

Gonna do my best to make this a good day!

8 Likes

I have therapy with my new therapist today

3 Likes

I have no hope for my schizophrenia to cure.

I have been trying for years but no success.

I have it for the last 28 years although have been on medications only for the last 10 years. But that hasn’t cured it and I think nothing will. This means no progress in my life.

I feel stoned, frozen.

3 Likes

I will beat my eating disorder this year.

10 Likes

And we’ll all be cheering your progress!

You can do this!

cheer

5 Likes

Thank you, yes I can. :smiley:

3 Likes

crap, I went to bed early out of boredom and woke up at 8am. had a couple cups of coffee now just sitting here, trying to muster up the energy to get on the treadmill. my day is not supposed to start until noon.

1 Like

just saw some articles with studies saying cbd can cause liver damage, seems like almost any supplement that can help with anxiety or depression will basically have a chance of messing with the liver, kind of sucks

2 Likes

Hi guys, it was an interesting day and it makes me excited for the future of our clubhouse radio show, we had a meeting with our radio station team and they are hoping to go digital as soon as possible and our podcast will hopefully be featured on Spotify, itunes and youtube some time in the near future,

We are working closely with the charity community radio station to help with their transition from fm broadcast to digital and may be producing our shows ourselves from within the clubhouse.

4 Likes

I need to do laundry today, but everything hurts. I think I must have eaten something I’m not supposed to yesterday.

I have physical therapy tonight. Hoping it goes well and I like them because I’m going to be seeing a lot of them in the next few weeks.

3 Likes

Good morning, y’all. I just woke up, and it is close to noon. Oh well. I see the nurse practitioner again today, though I haven’t been taking the water pills she prescribed.

4 Likes

I guess its important to try to hold one thought at a time. I think I’ve been doing the opposite. Probably good advice for people struggling.

2 Likes

Well, I got up with the intention of starting a load of laundry, but made myself a cup of coffee and forgot.

2 Likes

I got a migraine at work today and was sent to the nurses office. She gave me a pill and kept trying to talk me into going home. At the end she gave up and made me sign a paper stating I chose to stay at work against her recommendation

2 Likes

Are you okay? Why did you stay?