Say Anything Seis. 🐰

Hey-oh. Time for another.

6 Likes

First!

5 Likes

I had a good night. Having a weird morning, though.

2 Likes

I had my day off and slept most of the day. I should exercise on my day off. But, I have been complacent about it.

2 Likes

Gone for a walk in town.

6 Likes

I have so much cooking to do for Easter.

My husband wanted to celebrate so,

Here I am, making ham and casseroles and such.

Oy vey.

9 Likes

I just wokeup, had Nescafe with milk. I am back to coffee and stopped the caffeine pills as I abused them, was taking 4 pills a day 800mg daily. I have a problem with things that make me feel good so I avoid these.

3 Likes

My pdr told me to not abuse coffee either.

3 Likes

Im thinking of reducing my meds again. I always do this…i got cognitive dysfunction on my current combo. Like its hard to remember things and retain important info. But i feel less delusional and higher functioning.

My brain just feels fried like maybe i just notice it more since im using it more. Maybe im more aware.

2 Likes

Ask your Dr. You don’t want to end up with worse positive symptoms though, I find them worse than negative and cognitive symptoms

2 Likes

Im the other way around. I never go full delusional, but i find the doctors tedious here.

2 Likes

Family getting on my proverbial tits. Mothers. She so serious, yet constantly “dying” and most of the phone calls are about “how ill she is”.

Its fcking pathetic. The womans only on bloody paracetamol - and bugger me she milks it for all its worth. I said try being on the drugs im on.

So ive wound her up - and said im fine cos i just scored a bag of heroin. (I havent)

I dont care. The women needs to get a life.

3 Likes

Looks like a nice little spot. :cow2::cow2::cow2:

3 Likes

Haha :laughing:. You’re so bad !!

3 Likes

Hmmm. Does your husband not know that Jews don’t eat pork? Are you just Jewish ethnically? Idk.

1 Like

Hiya friends!

It’s 12am. I’m currently not doing well because of constant malaise and my muscles are making me feel uncomfortable. I’ve been dragging my feet so my left foot has peeled off and started to bleed. So I put some cream on it, hoping that it will heal fast.

I know that this is just the beginning of everything. No cure…so no way for me to get better. I’m just hoping I will be able to get some strength to endure this.

Also, happy Easter everyone!!

3 Likes

i don’t think ham is pork. isn’t ham from a cow?

2 Likes

The Benedictine monks here in Korea make really good German-style ham!! So, so good. I’m planning on ordering some soon.

Not sure why monasteries have the best food.

2 Likes

Ham is absolutely not from a cow. When my dad butchers pigs I think he told me once the ham comes from the thigh of the pig.

3 Likes

ah ok, didn’t know that =D

2 Likes