9 Likes

Second
@11111😊

7 Likes

Third :3rd_place_medal: 536363636

7 Likes

Fourth!!! lol

7 Likes

What’s everyone doing today? I’m making a cheese cake.

8 Likes

i’m waiting for some chicken to defrost, then i’ll make something, i don’t know what yet tho

8 Likes

I just had lunch. Some homemade spaghetti with fresh vegetables and cheese.

19 Likes

5:45 AM.

Did some dishes.

Too early to fight with my deaf dad to get him to understand what I am saying. Have to talk at the top of my lungs and repeat ■■■■ over and over. Gets tiring.

8 Likes

The defrosting is taking too long so i popped some stuff in the air fryer.

I fought the temptation to order.

8 Likes

I don’t know but this weight gain is causing serious acid reflux. I gained 10 pounds in 2 months with the med increase.

3 Likes

Are you still on Invega?

3 Likes

Yes I went from 1.5 to 6mg bcz I got paranoid.

3 Likes

6 mg is the recommended dose.

I wish I could manage on that.

But yeah, Invega makes you gain weight.

4 Likes

Good morning my peeps!!!
How are you doing today?
My neighbor that had the seizure gave me a leather rocker recliner to use until I can afford to get furniture. Wasn’t that nice of her. I only worry that Molly might scratch it up and then I will have to come up with the money to replace it.
They offered me a sleeper sofa that they have at a cabin up north for free!!!
Can you believe my luck???
I put the lawn chairs away!!!
I will send you a pic when the sofa comes.
Have a great day!!!
Kin

11 Likes

It got awful quiet in here lol

3 Likes

I don’t have much furniture, either, but then I hardly ever have guests over. The only chairs I have are my desk chair, a collapsible camping chair, and a recliner that was given to me by a former neighbor when he moved away.

I suppose I could buy furniture if I was to stop taking vacations/trips, but I’d rather do that than have nice stuff. Sometimes I wonder if that’s why my landlady hasn’t raised my rent since I moved in 2 1/2 years ago. She comes in for the annual inspection, sees I don’t have ■■■■, keeps my rent super cheap. Lol just a theory, keep expecting my rent to increase but it still hasn’t. Not that I’m complaining.

How have you been, @anon10627598?

4 Likes

Hey y’all!
Have a nice Sunday!

Things have been quiet here, nothing special to report.

Except perhaps my gradually quitting Prozac . In theory, Prozac helps with anxiety, but since quitting I noticed I feel calmer around strangers. So good riddance, I don’t feel depressed anyway. For now.

Been battling some skin fungi or mycoses, whatever. I apply creams and they go away, only to resurge in different spots a while later. Mom says it’s because I am filthy and don’t shower daily. :frowning: Not a nice thing to say.

I’m doing my best on all fronts. Job-wise, might even get a raise this year. I go on long walks. I read and have good sleep patterns. I even smile sometimes, and crack lousy jokes. Only chagrin comes from a lack of romance. That, and being overweight.

5 Likes

Starting my day after being up all night.

We’ll see how this goes.

6 Likes

See what I hand made with popsicles sticks and food coloring lol

13 Likes