Satan or God and SpiritualWorld?

Im struggling with my thoughts around this
I believe theres higher beings
I see and hear from the dead

What can i do if its God because im a chosen one, more special he/she contacting me
I need advice why me?

4 Likes

Did you not go for your depo like you said you were gonna?

1 Like

Yea the other day

1 Like

Your so very cheeky when your feeling well. I enjoy your posts

1 Like

It’s not you. It’s just the disease messing with you.

3 Likes

I think you need to keep focused and remember that you have schizophrenia. You have been diagnosed with it, according your profile. Ask yourself if these are normal thoughts that the average person would have or is it more likely that it is your disorder messing with your head.

Also, if you are late on your injection, consider that this may be a factor as to why these thoughts have arisen in your mind. Try to think this through logically.

4 Likes

We are all equally unimportant. And there is no pipeline to god. The blind watchmaker left long ago.

These sound like positive symptoms.

Hard to shake off even on meds.

This is very true. Its very difficult to talk someone out of delusions. Occasionally you can get through though.

1 Like

I can forsee events its real and its god and supernatural i dont think im possessed thou im gifted and chosen

I thought the same thing when I was psychotic. I thought that I could see signs from God. It wasn’t true though. I again encourage you to remember your diagnosis. You have a disorder.

1 Like

Are you referring to me?

If your suggesting that they can see and hear the dead and are the chosen one, you can dismiss yourself from this thread right now. We dont encourage others delusions here.

Ok sorry
I just suffer with positive symptoms myself and it is very hard

2 Likes

I understand. Apologies if I was a bit harsh.

1 Like

I personally feel like i’m being called by god to wander through the forest until I find my way out and will suffer ignorance until I do so.

I believe everything predestined

This thread is about @anon85745701 's delusions. They are asking for help. Lets not muddy the water by confusing them with more unusual beliefs for them to consider. Lets keep it about them please.

1 Like

Try not to think of yourself as special or things as predestined. That is kind of a trap. Instead try and ask yourself about every situation “what is the truth here? Am i seeing what i want to see or am I seeing things as they actually are?” I realize with this illness that is difficult but it is worth trying. I struggle with it too. It honestly feels like i’m in the twilight zone most of the time.

2 Likes

This isnt a delusion your misguided!
A delusion is thinking im going win the lottery)