Please dont go

Im not pregnant. This is not hell. There is hope. Im holding out my hand. Please take it and we can be free together. If youre not real, then im a delusional wreck. I love you, come to me.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Tess_Murlyn . Have you been diagnosed with anything? Are you taking any medication ?

Sorry for all the questions but it might make it easier for us to help you.

1 Like

Yes paranoid schizophrenia for about 5 years ago. I take medications, go to the psychiatrist, go to therapist. And STILL i am experiencing universal truths being spoken to me by entities from higher dimensions. I am completely lucid, i am completely functional (most days), i understand what is happening to me even though most people are made quite unintact by their experiences. I understand that some delusions i have experienced as tests of morality, faith, love, etc. I see my existence as one of necessity and aliens are a huge part of my life. I understand that there are good, bad, and indifferent entities. It wasnt up until recently that i realized that these tests are necessary to proving my character and my heart to the higher beings as our existence of humanity is in jeopardy. I want to save everyone, i am in direct contact with my spirituality, and spirits of higher authority in our universe. We are on the brink of extinction. If but one human can prove themselves through all the tests they are put through, then we are all saved. This is called Christ conciousness. No i do not think i am Jesus. I do however identify with Jesus as savior of mankind, providing his life, body, mind, soul as sacrifice for all of our sins. This has already been done. Now it is time to prove it in the end, whatever more tests they throw at me, however many times i have to lose touch with this reality to save us all, I will do it.

Yes, you’re right. There’s definitely hope. Welcome, I hope you get something from this forum and get any questions you have answered!

1 Like

That’s great !

I have paranoid schizophrenia too. I was diagnosed 10 years ago.

1 Like

What are your “paranoias”? How do you know the difference betweem reality and your mind just making the wrong connections about things that you put your beliefs into?

I’ve had the disease 40 years, since 1980. When I got sick, disco music was popular at the time, lol! That’s a longgggg time ago.
For a schizophrenic, spirituality can help---- as long as you don’t take it to the extreme. I agree there’s tests in life but I hope you can sort out your beliefs and use what is actually helpful and discard the rest. I’m not criticizing you or telling you what to do but it is common for schizophrenics to go a little too far with religious beliefs.

I don’t really get paranoid anymore. But I have plenty of what others would call delusions. These are mostly in the background now thanks to my meds.

In the past my main paranoia used to be about hidden cameras.

That is a very long time. How did your “illness” present itself? And how did it wreak havoc on your psyche? I dont necessarily agree that religion can be taken to the extreme. It was meant to be for the purposes of testing, even possibly control, but mostly a push in the right direction. That is my opinion, anyways.

Paranoia and delusions. Ended up in my first psyche ward at age 19 though looking back I can see it started a year or two before that.

I was psychotic for two solid years. My perceptions were affected, I had lots of strange thoughts and beliefs. It broke me down.

Welcome to the forum.

If your screen name is your real name we recommend changing it. This forum is open to the public and people could recognize your name. Just let us know what nee name you’d like and we can change it.

Please change it to Tess_Murlyn because it is my real name. Btw i was deathly afraid of zombies up until recently when a trip to the hospital caused me to let go of all fear. Even of the devil. :slight_smile:

Hmmmm i suppose it would be wrong of me to dig deeper, it being 1980s and all, I am curious. I want to know what perceptions, delusions, etc. I might share with people. And find a commonality in this, that i believe there is one, as you stated that religious beliefs are often taken to the extreme.

Well, we don’t have to be afraid of imaginary things.

1 Like

Just a friendly note, religious discussions are not allowed here except in a recovery oriented way.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.