Relationship

I don’t believe I can ever open up and discuss what I’m truly feeling to anyone for realistically I don’t even know that myself.
A question
Can you form a relationship
Thing I see from me is superficial

1 Like

I have been married to the same person since July of 2000. I have had friendships that have lasted for over four decades. So, yes.

3 Likes

Is that common with schizophrenia
Or do you think my relationship issues have to do with lifetime environment problems

I have lived with my parents my whole life. We have formed a relationship that is moral and disciplined. We are concerned for each other and push each other live a moral and responsible life.

My mother always told my nurse’s she wanted to assault me.
I was going to go homeless Christmas Eve from being kicked out.
Screamed at me nearly everyday for over 30 years.
Made fun of me constantly
And never cared if I’d needed medical help

1 Like

I have never dealt with abuse. How is your relationship with your self? What type of relationships are you desiring? Like a friend or girlfriend or marriage? I think all are possible with Schizophrenia.

I have lived in my flat bedroom for 22 hours everyday for over 2 years now.
My mother made me paranoid by continuously pointing out she could read my mind.
Now I really cannot think without the suspicion that my mind is being read.
I sleep under 5 hours every night
I desire a girlfriend but I don’t know what a relationship is

1 Like

I don’t know you well enough to say. It’s just that you only ever seem to post negative things. If you are this negative in your regular life as well then you will have trouble maintaining relationships because you will burn out the people around you.

1 Like

thats the year and month i was born lol random but interesting

1 Like

Youngster, eh?

GET OFF MY LAWN!

:older_man:

2 Likes

lol i felt like i passed being a youngster being 23 y/o but people see year 2000 and think people born then must be like elementary school kids still

1 Like

I still feel 23 in my head. I feel 83 in my knees when I need to pick something up. LOL.

2 Likes

And I recommend to start showing empathy for others then you’ll have a marriage that better

I’m in a relationship and have 2 children with him. It’s not going well. And hasnt been for some time.

If it weren’t for the kids I would stay with him. But I believe at this point kids would be better off with just visitation rights. seriously thinking of parting in the next few weeks because he can’t man up to his responsibilities. It’s not that he doesn’t want to. It’s that he is mentally not capable. Therefore I don’t think the problem will ever change.

Honestly the first post was I’m happy
The second post is your negative
Very little to be desired
Sorry for being a human being didn’t know that was illegal
( Validation of my feelings would be grateful
Instead of the lack of empathy replaced with your self importance)

Marriage is great. My kid is also doing great. I had a fun day. That’s the power of being positive.

Try it.

Blair I really understand your life situation I was loved by momma who still is alive at almost age 79 years. I’ve bought food and other necessaries too her the last 20 years I paid from my own pocket. My life was hard and my father was a heavy alcolic and he really wished that I never had been born. At age 6 my mother divorced my father and he found a new wife. The 1. 15 years of my life I lived by my mother but she was really buissy living her life so I was often alone at home sometimes for days. I was bullied in public school dayly the 10 years I went there. Later I took other educations were I also were bullied. When I went to live with my father at age 15 I was very badly treated by my dad and especially his evil wife.
My father is now long gone and his young wife has serious cancer.
I lost myself in green bottles and cigs from age 15 to 34. I had been admitted to the mental ward for 34 times and well I quit alcohol with the help of Antabuse. And I was only admitted 4 times the last 20 years.
Besides I must confess that the million I told you about was only air money and so were the investments. Strange how we people want to be more than we are.
So as you see desperat matters often makes desperat men.

No. Married schizophrenics are exceptionally fortunate. I have been alone since I got sick and have frequent dreams of having a SO that loves me, then I wake up and realize I’m alone, have been alone for ten years, and will be alone into old age.

For me a relationship is either with one’s self or faith or another person or people. Or a mixture or combination of these.