Really think everyone would be better off without me

I dunno if I’ve ever felt this strongly about that

2 Likes

Nah youre feeling down

1 Like

Just be kind to yourself… well all be dead soon anyways

2 Likes

No. Hang in there and the feeling will pass. Maybe try to find out why you came to feel like this. Maybe there is something you could do different to try avoid the depression, for the future I mean

I’ve felt like this. It’s been a while. If there’s a mental health club close to you maybe you could try that. Hanging around other mentally ill people has made me feel more valued. But all feelings pass and maybe someday that one will pass for good.

You are wrong about that. Many people can’t do without you. Maybe you haven’t met them yet.

I feel everybody would be better off without my bad attitude. Sometimes just thinking that makes me feel suicidal. Even I didn’t like my bad attitude. I hate myself feeling that way and I would hate for anybody else to feel that way. I don’t know, life should be about helping ourselves and others. Not condemning ourselves and others. I even in a weird way felt I’d be better off without myself just weird thoughts and feelings. I hope you at least like yourself and wouldn’t wanna lose yourself or be without yourself. Sometimes I don’t even know who I am. I’m a person who likes to do hobbies, I like money, I’m a person with mental illness and addiction. I hope you just never wanna lose yourself, And like being with yourself at least.

1 Like

You’re not allowed to go anywhere because we like having you in our family.

Okay? Okay.

:hugs:

3 Likes

People like you, and people want people around whom they like.

1 Like

No they wouldn’t. You have a lot to offer. And you genuinely care about others. People are better off WITH you not without you.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I just don’t feel like I can keep this up

2 Likes

I hope I do not burden you in any way with my interaction with you. I hope you don’t have to keep up with anything from my interactions. I feel the same way but things are working out. I hope you are not having trouble accepting something. Do you take medication?

Hi,Froge
I just want to make you happy and make you strong.

If you could not feel happy, I am sorry that the results is out of my thinking.

please stay here and here is a community for all who suffers lot from the unfair fate and unfair society.

you know that most of the members here have abnormal brains.
most of the posts here are nonsense.

Froge
I am on medications too which is AP and Anti depression.

wish you fortunate and happy

That’s a little disrespectful, but whatever.

I think like that occasionally. Try to focus on your good traits and what you have to offer the world. You have more to give the world than you might think.

I find the best thing for when I am overwhelmed is to get even busier with something. Not kidding. Here’s a challenge for you. I know you do good art. Start an art blog. Do art as regularly as you can and post it.

I double dawg dare you.

:grin:

There are so many nice people here and you are as good as anyone to be part of it. No matter how much you feel you suck. It’s not the same that other think about you.

And you are worthy enough to live your life and it applies to anyone who is born on our incredibly complex and mysterious planet. That will always baffle us.

If u feel so low just do a dopamine detox. Turn everything off for a while and just be with nature and come back when u feel better.

Hope you’re okay @Froge :pray:
We need you around! :heartbeat:

1 Like