I felt really well but then

I looked around for some company and found myself feeling isolated. now I am down again.

no company for me I guess. I must be an awful person.

judy

1 Like

You sure don’t seem like an awful person. You just have problems. From what I can tell on a computer, you actually seem kinda sweet and nice. Maybe that’s the problem.

1 Like

so do you nick. I really like your personality (only from the internet, that’s all I know). thanks for the compliment. judy

1 Like

how does not having company make u an awful person? believe me hunni if u truly were awful, i wouldn’t b ur friend. i know of some truly evil people in this world and believe me when i tell u u r not one of them. hope u feel better soon hunni. ur friend, jayne xxx

1 Like

I enjoy being alone more often but at the same time long for a company

you are not an awful person, you are just feeling down on yourself, hope tomorrow the sun shines, the sky is clear blue like the ocean, and that happiness fills your heart.
take care

that’s very very sweet of you to write me that. you sure are a nice nice person yourself. I hope the sun shines for you too and that the sky sparkles for you and that joy and happiness are never strangers to you or us again.

judy

1 Like