R your voices believable?

Voices are very believable to me. I have to reassure myself they arent real.

2 Likes

I always believe my voices.
I fall in their trap every time

3 Likes

Yes, I fall into the trap myself too. Yesterday, I thought someone was in my house and no one was there. Granted I was very anxious that day.

2 Likes

I understand probably they all are born of myself but they correct my ways. They sort of show me the way. I also consider real people telling me things sometimes signals of how to proceed. i became a listener and an observer. i stopped being an actor. it is like i dessacociate the voice is coming from a real live person as though something bigger was trying to pass me a message. I am very alert to the messages. voices are trying to communicate something somehow. I try to figure it out or sometimes it is just like, thank you voice, i would have done wrong without your intervention. it is line nirvana, today i found my friends, they are in my head.

The big effor about schizophrenia is yer brain is telling you these things can be real, for example stalking, people talking about you behind yer back, things that could actually happen because yer whole life your mind has been deciphering these things as real…

2 Likes

right. i got my rules to interpret the universe according to my life experience. there is more to the picture at least for me. the way i interpret the universe helps me be happier.

The voices did all sorts of things, they can do everything as if they are omnipotent. Yes, they can also predict future events, but their best skill is to deny everything I want to do. Very annoying… they lessened after I used aripiprazole 10mg. But sometimes they still come through, a bit. Sometimes from left, then right or center of my head. Also heard famous people talking in my head, even politicians. So watching news is very bad for mental health.
Also heard animals, aliens and all sorts of fantastic creatures talk in me. But sometimes I am really sure they come from outside my head. Or people telling me things from a distance… hence I can only be alone because chatter of people makes me nervous and angry. When walking past people I have fight or flight mode activated instantly.

I read the head bump thread, and I also had many concussions in my life, which may impacted by brain.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.