Psychotic/ Normal

This is me when I go psychotic…

And me when I’m back on my Meds…

3 Likes

The real me is crazy. But at least I’m a ‘doer’ when I go nuts. I get things done.

The medicated me is always tired and shiftless.

I just want to be my true self again. I think the real me is a polarizing figure…and I’m okay with that.

1 Like
2 Likes

Off your meds, you may do a lot of things, but they’re not good things that you should be doing. It’s a good thing to tone down that part of yourself.

1 Like

I think I’d just rather be an insane doer than a sane shiftless person is all I was saying.

Psychotic:

Back to normal

1 Like

Try to focus on quality over quantity. On meds, you might do less overall, but the things you do are more meaningful and contribute more towards your goal of making the world a better place. I miss the wild adventures I used to have before meds, but I’m really just romanticizing the whole experience. In reality, I put myself in a lot of danger, and I’m lucky I didn’t get killed.

3 Likes

Nice post @Ninjastar.

1 Like

Andre Rieu - tee hee hee :thinking: :thinking: :grin:

What what’s wrong with him :worried: I love his music it’s beautiful.

Jalousie is a special piece to me because it starts out so dramatic and stressful and dark and then becomes very beautiful and joyful and the happiness overtakes all the rest. It’s like a reminder to me of all the good things in my life.

3 Likes

Maybe we should all quit this boring schizophrenia and upgrade to exciting quadrophenia.

1 Like

Oh yeah - brilliant! @77nick77 Quadrophenia it is!

1 Like

Oh don’t mind me, @Anna. I’m happy that you enjoy Andre Rieu. Please excuse me, I’m a little off tonight.

2 Likes