Psych ward food is mediocre

I never had a problem with it. When I was hospitalized at age 24 I was so skinny I qualified for double portions. The personal pizzas were really good.

2 Likes

Some of the hospitals Iā€™ve been to have had great food.

On the other hand, one I went to got the same food as jail inmates.

1 Like

When I was in the hospital someone bought us Rubios Fresh Mexican food for lunch once but I opted for the hospital food. The voices convinced me that Tony Hawk the skater handpicked the hospital food and I didnā€™t want to offend him.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve found this to be true

1 Like

Ward food is much better than jail foodā€¦ I was shocked when they transferred me

3 Likes

the last hospital i stayed at lunch and dinner were ok but breakfast was usually two slices of toast with peanut butter and jam packets on the side and sometimes a small bowl of oatmeal and i think a cup of either coffee or tea.

2 Likes

The hospital in New Jersey had really good food. The hospital in Idaho had just OK food but really really good cookies.

1 Like

I think I experienced prison food once. Ive had good food and bleh food before. Just got to be :sunglasses:

1 Like

Whatā€™s prison food like?

youve gotta keep taking your meds and work on getting better so you can live normally. i got psychosis in 2015. i was 15 so i know whats its like. u have a better chance of being able to function fully since you began treatment right away and are still young. some people dont get diagnosed till well past 30 and spend almost there whole life delusional and thats no good way to live

sorry if its off topic but u have time to figure things out and make life easier before you are an adult and have to make an effort to continue treatment or you may be treated as too ill to manage yourself and have less options

1 Like

Yeah I find most of the cases very sad

I will stay on my meds and comply with treatment

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.