Pretty sure I'm dying

Can’t keep anything down. Even liquids. In the past week alone I’ve lost 10 lbs. My skin especially around my eyes looks gaunt. I’m not scared to die but I was hoping for a few more years. Dr can’t seem to figure out what’s going on. I have more tests coming up. Even my muscles feel weak and painful. I have to go to a wound clinic 2x a week starting Monday because of ulcers on my breast.
I guess the good news in all of this is even smoking makes me feel sick so I smoke very little.

5 Likes

Geez, that’s a lot to take in. I hope they figure out what’s wrong quickly. Sorry you’re going through this.

2 Likes

Hmm.

Hello.

Now Keep In Mind, It Is None Of My Business To Tell You How To Focus On Living And Dying.

HOW TO FOCUS (That Is Imperative), With The Word, ‘How’, In BOLD Letters. . .

Psychologically.

Life And Death Is…, And Can Be…, A Very Fascinating Subject In An Of Itself. . .

For Example, Perhaps, Reading Any Spiritual Books Dealing With The Matters Of Faith. . .

It Is True, Sometimes The Body Speaks In Ways We Jus Can’t, Don’t, Or Won’t Understand. . .

And Once Again…, That Truthfully Is Your Business…, And Yours Alone. . .

I Personally Have Been Witness To Death In Very Uneducated Manners. . .

That’s To Say, Within The Sphere Of Ice Cold Reality. And Not Out Of A Textbook. . .

Advice…, Find Some Time Alone. Analyze What Brought You To Where You Are Now. . .

And Try To Exclude All Of The Great Moments, From The Terrible Moments. Divide & Conquer. . .

And After You Do That, Find The Horizon Metaphorically, Maybe Even Spiritually. . .

As To Why You Need To Start Over, At Your Own Pace, Reset, And Begin Again. . .

Thus Sickness May Be A Warning From Your Heart & Shadow. And When You Find The Light. . .

You Will Be Ready To Heal!.

With Help From The Medical Professionals Of Course!.

Don’t Give Up On Life Jus Yet (!!!). . .

Hope, True Love, Joy, And Peace!.

P.s. Mother Nature Doesn’t Speak To Your Illness, She Speaks To You, For You To Rise Deeply!.

3 Likes

I hope things get better for you @FatMama.

1 Like

Oh man. I’m so sorry. That all sounds awful. Is there anything we can do to help?

1 Like

I really hope they get this sorted @fatmama 'cuz I like having you around.

(((hugs)))

:heart:

1 Like

Just put up with my moaning lol

3 Likes

Well we can definitely do that. Especially if it’s that or you not being around! We would all really miss you.

1 Like

Take care. Hopefully the doctors can get to the bottom of all this.

:rose:

1 Like

Sending positive vibes your way @FatMama! :sunny:

1 Like

On the selfies you look very healthy. Some day most of us wil be like you and get a terminal illness and die. Hopefully you are not in pain. Its mentally stressful, but you are care for. Didn’t you move house recently?

1 Like

I’m in an apartment now in a building exclusively for people with mental illnesses. I like it here.

2 Likes

I find it difficult to mix with “normies”. I rather hang out with people having psychiatry experience. I think i retire sooner or later in a similar housingsituation.

1 Like

Hmm.

But!, What About The Hordes Of Robots That Claim To Have Mental “illness” And Use Stories Like Ours That Actually Live These Days And Nights The Way We Do?.

In A Fake It Till You Make It Kind Of Way…, As A Bible In Hand For Earthly Possessions . .

P.s. Mother Nature Doesn’t Speak Sometimes. . . . . . .

2 Likes

These hordes like to be kind,loving,longsuffering,patience etc. like us. We are are doing the right thing.:grinning:

1 Like

Hmm,

Sorry For Derailing The Thread @FatMama. . .

Thus Isn’t The Time Or The Place. . .

P.s. Mother Nature Sees, Hears, And Feels All Of The Suffering. . . . . . .

2 Likes

I’m sorry you’re feeling unwell @FatMama. I hope the doctors figure out what’s going on and get you feeling better.

1 Like

I’m sorry you’re going through this at such a young age. I hope they find the problem.

1 Like

I’m sorry @FatMama
I’m glad your seeing a doctor soon.
Take care.

1 Like

Hope you feel better soon…

1 Like