How to die a good death

I am concerned about dying. If there is a future life, I’m interested in getting one. I am ready to leave this boring life.and get a new start. But i dont know enough about dying. I want to know more and die a happy death.

1 Like

diying sucks , for both you and the people you know.

2 Likes

But u all die one day. I want to prepare for it. I want to know more.

I found an article worth reading. Part of it…

Even though your situation may seem desperate, remember that you are not alone and that sadly nearly everyone is coping with some type of problem today. The Bible states: “All creation keeps on groaning together and being in pain together.” (Romans 8:22) While in the short term it may seem that your problem will never be resolved, things often do improve with the passing of time.

1 Like

Meditate and you will not want to die but LIVE. Take good care…

1 Like

yes we all die one day , Im an atheist , so thats not good , more here are spiritual/religious and most dont yearn to be dead

1 Like

and also it sucks ass for the people left behind , ‘Maybe I shouldnt have said that’ , ‘Maybe I should have done this’ , it sucks ass , a Young Man, where Im from, died through suicide after a night out on the town. What do you think his mates are thinking. With alcohol involved Im sure there was alot of ‘Lad’ mentalilty humour going around , now there left and his gone…It sucks ass…

1 Like

I dint see a reply from you, Hope you are OK??.

"A little poison now and then: that makes for pleasant dreams. And much poison at the end for a pleasant death."
Morphine :smile: but don’t do it. Choose life over death.

@goggles , when you start to think that far ahead, it could just be escapism. Try to see what things/changes you could do short term instead.

1 Like

live a good life, you will die a good death … :smiley:
take care :alien:

1 Like

How old are you?

Theres an awful lot to learn here in this experience. Hang around :slight_smile:

I’m 39 years old.

I slept. I’m okay. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should try to make this life more exciting. If you aren’t religious already (or even if you are) all this stuff about super natural and an after life might trigger you.

This is not to trigger you and probably this may cause you anxiety and probably im being a complete jerk and a$$$$le posting this but let me tell you this-

I live every single day wishing death and many times I contemplate suicide and rarely many times a day but I am still holding on , simply because I want to experience pain and suffering till I can handle it. Of course when the pain and suffering will cross MY breaking point ill end it but am holding on till then.

Hope you can get my point. So hold on if you have a chance of getting better.

1 Like

…the tough get going.

This life is all I really know for sure, so living a good life could be very important. It’s like a football player trying to make the team, in a way, but that probably being not so analogous of what is actually the truth of the matter. What else do we know for sure but this lifetime?

1 Like

It is better to get old and die, because sooner or later we all die. No one knows what events will take place the next seconds, be it good or bad.

1 Like