POLLS about changes to the site

Hey everyone. Site staff are talking about making a few changes to the site. The first change is to alter our categories slightly. We are planning to merge Meta with the Lounge, combine the two Dx’ed sections into one category called “Symptoms,” and add a sexual health/relationship category. We are doing this because there are currently so many categories that it can make searching for the correct category a bit cumbersome, and because putting sexual health topics into their own category will make it easier for people to mute that category if they choose to.

Since there was a bit of drama surrounding the initial splitting of the Dx’ed categories, we wanted to get everyone’s opinions before we merged the two back together.

• I want the Dx’ed SZ/SZA and Dx’ed other categories merges into one category called “Symptoms”
  • I want the Dx’ed categories to remain seperate
  • I have no preference

0 voters

Our second discussion is whether to consider the debate over euthanasia a banned topic. This has recently caused a lot of division, and we want to make sure everyone is comfortable and safe here.

• Euthanasia should be a banned topic
  • Debates over euthanasia should be allowed
  • I have no preference

0 voters

• I find the topic of euthanasia personally triggering
  • I do not find the topic of euthanasia personally triggering

0 voters

3 Likes

i feel you should be able to speak free about dieing or death, but organized self killing is not the same. vote but keep in mind we are here to help low self esteem better them selves from schizophrenia, thank you for your time Dr Zen

2 Likes

@Ninjastar when will the changes take place?
I like the idea.

2 Likes

i think we can call it hot topic area. to post symptoms…

I voted no preference, but I kinda like the Dx’ed Sz/SzA. But if you change it, I don’t mind. I’ll just have to point out my SzA might be causing it.

I don’t support euthanasia, but it doesn’t trigger me either. I don’t mind talking about it.

You missed one…

Does this site need more cowbell?

• Feck yes!
  • Hell yes!

0 voters

Much better.

:blush:

3 Likes

What is the sites policy on COVID?

We try to make sure all information shared is scientifically accurate.

4 Likes

And please sneeze into your elbow.

1 Like

That must be very time consuming!

I worry as there is also a lot of division on vaccines for example

As long as people’s reasons for not wanting to vaccinate are scientifically accurate, we don’t push either stance. If people try to say the vaccine turns you gay or has 5g microchips or something, we shut that down pretty quick. If someone says they don’t want to vaccinate because they are at an increased risk for blood clots or have a history of severe allergies, that is allowed.

1 Like

I’m just concerned that euthanasia debates will put ideas into vulnerable peoples heads.

3 Likes

why dosen’t the computer there recognize and place the title in its own group, by post headings words

Because it’s a cloud based program, not a single computer.

I vote for no more euthanasia topics as I have suicidal thoughts. I just don’t read the thread anymore.

3 Likes

We aren’t sure when the changes will take place yet. Gathering input first.

3 Likes

no word filters, that can be added

We don’t write the program. The Boss pays to use it, but there’s only so much we can do.

1 Like

do you ever talk to him.