POLL: Do you eat your fruits & veggies?

Do you know of nectarines??? A lot of people don’t. It’s a mix between a peach and a plum. It’s just my favorite for some reason.

I do love peaches and plums too

But I love me some pineapples, mango, apples, kiwi, nectarines and any kind of berry or something that rhymes with it “cherry”. How about clementines.

One of my favorites is passion fruit but it’s expensive and they don’t always have it and u don’t get a lot of fruit just skin.

I only am not crazy about bananas, melons or oranges and sup par apples although I’ll still eat them all

4 Likes

Nectarines are awesome, if they’re ripe that’s the problem in London, finding ripe ones.

Not a fan of pineapples thou, like u are.

2 Likes

Oh gotcha. They’re annoying to slice up (pineapples). I went to Costa Rica once it had the best pineapple on earth I thought. Never forgot how sweet and yummy it was.

2 Likes

Yea those countries have some really juicy fruit… I remember visiting Brazil those watermelons were fab…

:drooling_face:

2 Likes

I’m diabetic and told Not to eat fruit. Not a good eater at all.

1 Like

It’s going to be 91* here today and I prefer to not use air conditioning.

Instead I spend my A/C money on fruit and keep it in the fridge for those crazy hot summer days.

This is my stockpile today. It has to last until Thursday.

2 Likes

That looks yum! I’m trying to get in the habit of pre-slicing fruits and veggies so they’re ready to snack on.

I eat broccoli and a banana almost every day and try to make smoothies with apple and kale and carrot as well as banana. Unfortunately I’ve gone a bit lazy on it but still strictly eat broccoli daily. I like courgettes and tomatoes as well and potatoes.

2 Likes

Yeah, I like peaches. Nice firm ones.

???

1 Like

I started getting veg and fruit boxes

It’s most of what I eat in the day apart from junk and bits of just about enough plant or sometimes animal proteins

But that experience did not stop me eating junk so now decided to do fasting again

I normally eat homemade soup every day

My husband hates veg and only eats apples and melons
So I soup all the time and now I’ve got a smoothie maker
And I got a cookie jar now
Gonna make courgette (zucchini) biscuits and things like that

I was eating about 12 portions
Will use this as my exit plan for coming off this fast
In 1lb less I’m not going to be obese any more

I’m missing the lunches at my clubhouse bc they were usually very healthy with veg and stuff :frowning: i was hoping to help them out in the kitchen before but now i’m not getting enough, mostly meat and grains

@anon90843118,

Hello,

I Prefer V8 Juice…, Freshness…, Hurts…, I Hide…, Deep Inside… . … :pensive:

Hi Sleepoptimistic…

Well that’s great u drink that I suppose…better than soda …i guess

Why does freshness hurts??
Is it too yukky?

Freshness…, It Feels…, Feels Like Me…, Alone…, Absent…, Without…, No Belief… . … :pensive:

That sounds terrible…

It isn’t…, I Promise… . … :black_heart: :pensive: :black_heart:

V8 doesn’t count as freshness…

Fresh As…, As The…, The Moon…, As The Moon In…, Somewhere In Your…, Your Eyes. :pensive:

I try, but I can’t afford fresh fruit and veggies for 7 people all month on our budget.

1 Like