POLL: Do you eat your fruits & veggies?

The USDA says about 2 to 3 cups of veggies a day, and about 2 cups of fruit.

Do you eat your fruits and veggies?

• I eat the recommended amount of fruit
  • I eat the recommended amount of veggies
  • I eat the recommended amount of both
  • I eat close to the recommended amounts
  • Not even close

0 voters

2 Likes

I don’t do well with fruits and veggies but trying to do better. :banana: :tomato:

My body rejects them so only eat a little

1 Like

It’s hard to find good quality frozen veggies right now because of the Coronavirus situation.
There is a shortage.

1 Like

I love fresh fruits and veggies! They make me feel so much more alert!

1 Like

I made this poll while forcing myself to eat a carrot stick.

2 Likes

I’m missing salads so much right now. I’m hoping the dentures let me get back to this soon after I get them. I’m drinking smoothies and V8 juice right now plus supplementing with some juicing to make sure I get the nutrients I need.

3 Likes

Raw veggies aren’t my favorite. I like to chop them up, toss them in olive oil and garlic salt, then roast them at 450 for about 20 minutes until they are caramelized.

4 Likes

I eat one apple a day, and I buy 3 litres of Apple and Mango not from concentrate from Aldi, that I drink each day. I find it more convenient to keep fruit liquid as it doesn’t go off as quick

2 Likes

OMG yes. THe only “solid” veggies I’ve had this week are roasted Brussels sprouts that I can mash with a fork before eating.

3 Likes

I love fruit and veges and fresh rainwater, but i am on a brainwashed suicide mission caused on suicidal education. I really have to move out of town somewhere away from citystress. But i am so driven in the tracks. I got to stop eating to much energy.

1 Like

I recall during covid the fruit and vege shop was choc a block. I read that means people don’t know how the immunesystem works.

1 Like

I put not even close. I eat healthy but the area I lack is getting my fruit and veg. I have been making steps to improve though. I have started eating soup at lunch time and having my fruit bowl full all the time.

2 Likes

Does that mean that people were buying lots of fruits and veggies?

No, they were buying dry processed foods instead of unprocessed foods.

1 Like

not at the moment, but hopefully will soon. a couple salads a day and a smoothie is what i have planned for myself. but right now im eating a lot of frozen foods, and only spending $20 bucks a week on groceries to save money. if i get a part time job, i will spend more money on healthy food. a fruit smoothie in the morning, a fish salad for lunch, a bean salad for dinner, and pumpkin seeds and raisins mixture for a snack.

1 Like

I eat cucumber slices daily. It feels like I’m basically drinking water in the right way cos it’s not got the stuff in it that tap water does and cos its got nutrition in it.

1 Like

Because I’m restricting calories, I eat 1 serving of fruit a day and 2 servings of veggies. I eat lots of protein

2 Likes

Lol my whole life I loved fruits but hate vegetables. I def eat The recommenced amount of fruits but not vegetables. I do love me a salad but don’t eat much vegetables other than that. But nectarines are my favorite fruit

Raw veggies are good but I don’t love em cooked except onions really

1 Like

I like peaches a lot. Nice big ripe ones

2 Likes