Schizophrenia.com

Vegetables and fruits

For the past 3 days, I been putting quite a bit of veggies and fruit in my blender and they delicious. I’m just wonder how long it’s gonna take to feel better. Cause I never used to eat veggies and just a lil fruit.

1 Like

Maybe your skin will start to look better?

Jayster

1 Like

It will help your digestive track. It’s good roughage. In the long run it’s healthy to eat a wide variety of vegetables. The general recommendation is 5 or 6 servings of vegetables a day. I don’t eat enough myself. But I know that it is very good for a person to eat as many DIFFERENT COLORS of vegetables as you can. Green, yellow, red, etc. Now, the doctor who invented MY diet says that lots of fruit is not needed in a persons diet. I think he says ONE piece a day is enough. But that’s just MY diet. Vegetables help keep you healthy. Some vegetables have stuff in them that fight various cancers, heart disease, and they have other healthy benefits.

1 Like

i am a vegetarian , i rarely get sick…apart from the sz, paranoia ,ptsd,ocd and depression…lol
take care

2 Likes

Vegetables can be eaten in unlimited quantity, but fruits not so. Fruit has a lot of sugar in it, so it can be trouble if you don’t watch how much you eat or drink.
Orange juice has a lot of sugar too, so only in moderation when your sick.

1 Like