POLL: Do you eat your fruits & veggies?

I actually like cut pineapple disks just out of the refrigerator. I like broccoli, but not as much as before.

This doesn’t mean I’m a vegetarian. That will never happen, I think.

I am doing much better w fruits and veggies lately!! I try to have a little bit with every meal so I probably get the recommended amount now?? Idk. Today I had a lot of spinach on my sandwich and I had a good amount of Brussel sprouts w my dinner but I didn’t have any fruit.

Fruit is actually not quite as important as veggies. Veggies offer all the vitamins fruits do except even more vitamins and less sugar. As long as you eat a good variety of veggies you don’t really need to eat fruit.

1 Like

I do like vegetables, preferably ones that grow above the ground. I’ve been in a health food slump recently though, giving myself a break while I try to kick an addiction. I like fruit but don’t have it often at all.

LS! For the last 22 years I had a pound of fruit a day and two pounds of vegetables.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.