Poll: Are mornings tough for you?

Morning used to be tough, before started taking mood stabilizer… now I don’t feel much of anything, just a morning

1 Like

Mornings are the worst time during the whole day. For me It usually takes 3-4 hours to get fully woken up from the sleep. I take Olanzapine+Amisulpride. I think these two APs give me lethargic and foggy mornings. Afternoons are much better.

1 Like

Mornings are good to me.
I start the day with a smoke and cup of coffee.

I’m hoping today is a positive day!

3 Likes

They were until I stopped taking seroquel near bedtime.
Now I’m only a zombie until I’ve had a smoke and a coffee. Y’know, some fuel for the old engine

2 Likes

I don’t have any energy in the morning but eventually when I brush my teeth and wash my face I start to feel better.

2 Likes

This morning my cellphone alarm dismissed itself at 5:55am and i snoozed until 6:10am when i woke up in a panic… ten minutes later than i should have

1 Like

This zombie is a real zombie in the mornings.

My sleep is all messed up, so I am always tired.

2 Likes

I voted no, 7-10:30pm is though for me as I have nothing to do.

1 Like

My mornings are tough.
I’m half awake. I think I have sleep apnea.

2 Likes

I like nights better than mornings…I don’t know what to expect each morning which causes me not to like it…

2 Likes

I love the mornings and I wake early, usually before six, and sit outside on my front patio area and have a cup of coffee. It is nice as the midday heat has not yet arrived and the main sounds are the sounds of birds chirping.

However, I remember when mornings were quite bad in the early stages of my illness when I was on a different medication. I felt like absolute death at least until I walked from my homeless shelter for the mentally ill to the local coffee shop and ingested a big cup of coffee.

1 Like

I totally agree with this. Mornings are like being reborn. As the day goes on all the crap of the world and my own habit patterns start to wear me down and make me weary.

1 Like

Yes, i hate mornings. Only the first two or three hours.

This is a song for everyone of us who hates mornings

1 Like

What meds do you take?I take Olanzapine 2.5mg and Morning IS terrible. I Wish to switch to something different

Mornings are often good for me. If I’m trying to do something I’m productive.

1 Like

I’m on Risperdal, Depakote and Lamictal

I have no problem with mornings. That may be different if I can’t choose when to wake up!

1 Like

It takes me a long time to wake up. But I’m usually ok for a while in the morning it’s about noon I start to get anxious and agitated.

1 Like

I can’t say they’re overly tough. It takes my eyes awhile to cope with the brightness on getting up. I squint a lot. Like many others here my sleep pattern isn’t the best.I’m prone to initial insomnia.

I’ve never been great when it comes to sleep. To quote my father-

Mima and I tended to be rather short of sl,eep. Because you would not go to bed early, had to have one of us stay with you until you went to sleep and tended to w,ake up with nightmares.

That’s as a toddler. <5 years old

1 Like

I’m a morning person ! I love mornings especially Monday mornings ha ha! It’s like chill get coffee and read the news

1 Like