People with thought broadcasting

I get the same thing. I feel what they call telepathy and I’ve been dealing with it for 7-8 years already. I feel like when you have thought disorder like I do then you channeling it by thinking to hard…then it goes toward an individual. All I hear is derogatory stuff. But yeah, you’re not the only one who experience.

3 Likes

I think I suffer from this as well? My story is that I began hearing voices in my mind, repeating bodily functions, like gas, I’m serious, then it grew,when I would read a voice in my head would read aloud, reading a few words ahead,ending up revealing my secrets out loud,thought the other patients could hear every day word,the secret that was revealed was that I danced naked with somebody, and a patient looked up at the exact moment and he smiled devilishly.

3 Likes

I have the same bodily reactions that I believed they caused. Maybe they embellish them but I also think that it could be internal problems with my body that are naturally happening. They sure like to rub it in though when I pass gas or they act like they caused it. I can even hear them talking in my gut when my stomach rumbles sometimes, but I find I’m reading too much into it. I’ve taken supplements to heal my gut and I find it happens less now so it is biological, not just the voices.

2 Likes

I used to have thought broadcasting back from 22-26. Then it stopped. Thought broadcasting is like any delusion. I used to get people saying I am talking to myself because I “think out loud”. Use the evidence around you to defeat your delusion. For me, that means looking at the people around me and actually listen intently to see if anyone is looking in my direction or moving their mouths at all. I realized once I started paying attention to people around me, everyone is just minding their own business, talking to their friends, etc. I have heard cognitive behavioural therapy for psychosis uses this kind of thinking. I would encourage you to learn it from a psychologist.

3 Likes

I don’t get it are you guys okay like wtf? I’m suffering thinking my mind crazier than y’all but all you guys talk about is something bad their mind is doing, wtf am I doing wrong. I bet I’m the only one here doing what you’re not suppose to do and thinking wtf why is this crazy but no. Thought broadcasting has gone a long way for me it’s been 2 years since this happen to me but you know what it honestly gave me hope. I’ve never felt so alive and full of confidence, if it was never for thought broadcasting I would’ve probably killed myself honestly I was so lost I was like wtf. Little did I know that this thought in my head were just some type of ■■■■■■■ stuff that were gona keep me going in life. I was in some dark place where nothing meant s":# to me so then I discover I’m a thought brodcaster and all of useden im living life again I think that life is mine. That f’ed me up badly. Y’all are probably gona stop ready way before this and it’s okay I feel you. But just know if you have no insecurities then you’re fine and stop bitching I have hella insecurities and I have to deal with it so all of y’all have to say f#%t and just go along with it. I have it the worst from all of y’all. My thoughts go from 0/100 real quick I can’t control them why because I’m doing some type of stuff that we shouldn’t but F I still do it why because it makes me feel good. Thought broadcasting is bad as it is for everybody but f&#k just deal with it it ain’t that bad. If you read to this far then I don’t know what to say anymore less than I’m a “CRIMINAL” ha listening to slim shady ha makes me think I have a chance at this life. I’m a worthless piece of s#%t I don’t know why I’m on here telling you guys stuff but I just want you to know that it ain’t as bad as it is. Stay strong I’m still living that should be dead but no this illnes gave me life and whatever is going on with y’all don’t think it as bad as it is. F**k thought broadcasting!!!

3 Likes

sometimes I feel it too but the way I go back to reality is by putting my hands in water for a couple of seconds and distracted my self with it

2 Likes

I have the same problem its awful. I’m 18.

1 Like

Yes I have the same problem its terrifying. Its like everyone is hearing me and I have a vision that everything around me is happening or said just for me. I understand both of you.

5 Likes

Thats scary…

Yes it was scary. Years of going through this everyday and finding ways to cope have sloughed off the feeling of fright. Now more than ever I feel confused about everything that was and is happening. At some points I feel all that has happened is pushing me into something I should know, or figure out. That is a scary feeling to know you’re not smart enough to put it all together and find the obvious answer.

1 Like

Yes, my nurse gave me the same advice, to stick my hands under cold running water. It is working for me.

1 Like

criminal. sorry, but laughing at your first few words. thank you for posting your words, they’re encouraging :smiley::blush:

I had this, but it’s going away, along with my intense head pressure, due to taking clot busters lysine, arginine, and nattokinase.

Also taking Paliperidone 3 mg but it barely helps.

I had thought broadcasting and telepathy when I was at my most ill. I got lucky and Abilify got rid of it.

1 Like

I’m 27 and its stopping because I learned about it I think?

2 Likes

I’m 29 and I just learned that I have thought broadcasting 5 days ago. I have been living like this for 12 years. For 12 years with not one second alone and all this time I’ve been talking to myself. I’m waiting to start medication…my thoughts are still really loud. I’m just a little shocked that no one can hear me.

That happened to me constantly while i was psychtoci. Doesn’t happen much now, though.

2 Likes

Yes they seem to take on a wickedness or perverted feeling even if the thoughts are totally not. It makes me feel suffocated

1 Like

I wonder if we all were in a room together knowing we all suffer from this how loud would it be in there? Would we even have to use of mouths to talk?

2 Likes

What do you exacly learn about it, please tell me, tell us…