Schizophrenia.com

People with thought broadcasting

Did you learn any coping mechanisms or do you have any advice for those that are going through this at the moment? :slight_smile: you’re not wrong about it being debilitating.

Well, I think neuroplasticity is helpful ie. the ability of our minds to form new neural connections and pathways and so the negativity recedes to the sidelines. We have to train our minds to think positive/proper thoughts and ignore that which is dysfunctional and damaging. I pulled myself out of the belief that my thoughts were being broadcast. Alot of it was based in anxiety and fear and when I let those emotions go, I gradually became more confident that thought broadcasting was impossible. You have to force your mind to what is rational as opposed to emotional.

8 Likes

@DMAdataANDmoodanalysis. The vast majority of scientists do not support the idea of quantum consciousness. That is because the idea of quantum consciousness is a highly speculative theory at best, and there has been no concrete evidence to-date validating this theory.

1 Like

I was almost 18 when it started. I still have it to this day and I’m turning 32 in a few days. I think it’s solely to do with your mental health and how well your brain is functioning. I’m starting to get my mental health back through meds and supplements which is easing my symptoms, but I still experience it.

What happens with yours? Do you get strangers on the street saying things in reaction or just generally reacting to your thoughts?

I feel like I am constantly the topic of conversation of everyone I am around. They will say things outloud about what I am thinking, make snide comments, even yell hello “my name”. If it’s not direct, then my mind tells me what people are saying is some kind of code and that their conversation is actually about me. It’s like I am in a world wide conspiracy where I am being tested to see if I can become someone of importance when I die. As long as my mental health is fine, they can be nice to me, but when my mental and physical health is failing I feel like everyone is out to get me. This is why I take supplements, to improve my mental and physical health so people I am around don’t berate me.

6 Likes

Which supplements do you take and do they make a difference ?

I have the same experiences as you except they call me nasty names, before I knew I had thought broadcasting none of this happened to me, so it’s weird to me that the nastiness and thought broadcasting came hand in hand!

I take a ton. Main ones I take for SZ are glycine, choline, manganese, mangosteen, white mulberries, b complex, l-theanine, omega 3. I take other ones for other reasons, and yes they do help.

I’m about to turn 18 and I have thought broadcasting
And my thoughts are normal but are being pervertified and wickedized
So the thoughts the padestrian and my neighbors hear are horrible

2 Likes

23 now, felt this way since i was an adolescent. Even with meds this hasnt gone away for me and is the major cause of my paranoia.

I am hate it its like everyone can hear my thoughts it annoys me so much because along with hearing voices I have to hear the voices complain and talk ■■■■ whenever I have a crazy thought its always worse when I’m not home because than I start hearing voices of everyone I see its like part of my brain is open and everybody is looking inside intrusive thoughts make it worse because than they think that is what I actually think and its ■■■■■■ because I don’t want to think most of it even if it goes away at 25 like how u think that will be 8 years for me so I’m screwed,

2 Likes

My voices talk ■■■■ all day long and punish me without remorse for past actions. I am also in a situation where it has come down to who wins and who loses, me or them. They like to say they win or are winning all the time like they are giving me a play by play of each passing thought and moment. When they say they are winning, I believe I am actually winning because I am doing what I believe in and what I think is right. Yet, they act like brats and say they are winning. Anyways, it’s becoming a pet peave of mine that they act like they are the ■■■■, when they are actually full of ■■■■.

3 Likes

When they’re mean I tell them to be nice cause we’re all nice people. And I believe it 100% so it actually works.

I know this might sound silly but I figure I’d share

4 Likes

I find that they act like they are innocent and are actually nice on the inside even though they say a bunch of mean ■■■■ to me. They act like they are heavenly and I’m in an audition to be God, which makes my every move subject to ridicule. I try to act nice, I try acting mean but I think the thing that works best is being physically healthy and for me not being depraved sexually or overactive in that department. I have to act like the boss of them and not give them an inch when they berate me. Mostly ignore the ■■■■■■■■■■■■■.

3 Likes

Dude I know exactly what u are saying my intrusive thoughts are life threatening everyone says im the devil based off what I broadcast. They are planning to do something extremely heinous to me there juss waiting for the right time I was tthinking of posting the just of it here to see if anyone can relate

3 Likes

Prob not much help but I can tell you it’s not real

2 Likes

I’m older than 25 yrs old, and go thru thoughts broadcasting feel people can hear my embarrassing and intrusive thoughts.

1 Like

Do they react or say anything to your thoughts?

1 Like

They get mad and swear at me.

2 Likes

I feel your pain

4 Likes