PEMF therapy (Pulsed Electronic Magnetic Field therapy), self-test

This is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition.

I got a PEMF device, it looks like this:

photo_product_mp_mp6_big

From https://www.sota.com/default.aspx?page=Magnetic-Pulser (the $395 model)

Studies show it can heal the blood-brain barrier in rats.

In people tested for headache relief, 73% of the test group experienced significant improvement, compared to 20% of placebo.

It helps with insomnia too.

Some info on how it can reduce anxiety and depression:

Basically any brain inflammation problem seems like it can be treated with this.

People are worried about EMR causing problems internally, but the FDA actually approved the use of this technology for brain cancer in 2011, so they probably found it to be safe.

I tried it for an hour, and my positive symptoms are like gone. I wasn’t expecting results that fast. My brain feels kind of hot inside though. Not calm and cool yet. Maybe it will get better after an hour or so.

Still early days. I think I am going to do this daily.

Supposedly it can reduce food sensitivities if you use it on the gut. That will be the next thing to try.

I’m supplementing Daily Essential Nutrients (going to switch to a Centrum multi tomorrow for affordability’s sake,) Potassium Citrate 1/2 tsp, and 1 tsp of ground cloves for antioxidants (PEMF increases antioxidant utilization.)

Hope this works!

3 Likes

Use it for longer time … pemf is grear therapy …

It helps.

I am thinking of getting light therapy headset …
But way expensive …

I will have to wait for a year…

Best of Luck …

1 Like

Thanks!

I’ll report in the morning. Most of the healing happens at night.

1 Like

yes i know… use it atleast for a month … healing is not like magic that happens overningt …

i did light therapy for three week … it really worked … it mainly helped my self esteem and a lil in my memory … my therapist was ingnorant and uneasy lady …so i have to discountinue …

now i take few anti oxidant … due to money shortage …i am not able to order …

once lockdown situation ends … i will have some money then acai juice may be curcumin plus nac dmg plus intense excersize … like running ,streching, plus yoga and meditation …

a lot of thing together … I know pemf works for sz but its not a cure like other therapy …
we have to again eat good food a healthy balance diet …enough water plus excersize …

have a good time with pemf therapy … plus supplement …

I see it has brought positive changes in ur life …if ur(our) health improves we can get back in our normal life then we will work and get marry happily …

best of luck brother @naturallycured… Stay safe…

1 Like

@naturallycured who is this guy talking without knowing anything …???
i have seen many video that strongly backs pemf …

Dont worry it will def help you to some degree…

2 Likes

Thanks @far_cry0!

I have a theory for the antioxidant content. Just use ground cloves. That stuff has a huge ORAC score, like the highest.

I am going to eat 1 tsp a day, see if I recover. No more Daily Essential Nutrients either, just a Centrum. I want to reduce costs. I might get worse due to this though.

There was a guy on Reddit who treated his IBS with a heaping teaspoon of various herbs including cloves a day. I feel just cloves alone would have accomplished that since it has such a high ORAC score.

Also don’t take the troll bait. My first Amyloban 3399 thread was wrecked from that. I had the idea that letting every kind of commenter run wild is good for the thread but some people are just there to ■■■■ on the overall effort, not learn anything.

1 Like

First morning after PEMF (I did 2.5 hours of it, 1 hour on the back of my head, one on my forehead, one on the top, one facing up under my jaw.)

Feel better headache-wise. Pain “digs in” less now, in the middle of my brain. I feel something non-placebo-y happening.

1 Like

You bought it from there or cheaper?
I don’t think I can afford it.

1 Like

I bought it from there.

I wish I had gotten a cheaper model.

My life ambition is to make this tech disposably cheap. Like $50-100. I have ideas.

Let’s see if it fixes me up first though.

2 Likes

I’m going to zap all day. Just like grind the treatment, like you grind for levels in an RPG.

I did 1 hour on the back, top and forehead ATM. Eating lots of clove powder for antioxidants since it uses them up. Trying to keep it under 3 tsp for the day though.

I should also dose potassium. I want to feel what potassium deficiency feels like though. So I can better inform you.

Keep us posted like to hear your results

2 Likes

Day 3 morning. I only hear the tiniest bit of voices, and my headache is much milder. Much easier to keep my thoughts clean. I am floored by the 2 days of progress.

I zapped for 5-6 hours yesterday, focused on the back of my head. It has like a 9 inch electromagnetic bubble of range in front of the coil so it pretty much zaps the whole brain from there. The pain is clustered around there also.

I stopped my Haldol yesterday, went all in on this theory. But I strongly advise staying on meds and tapering down with a pdoc. I was on such a low dose already though.

@naturallycured you know better than to stop meds. That’s dangerous, especially while gambling on something that only has a little evidence behind it. A home appliance is not as powerful as the ones used by professionals. It doesn’t provide the same level of power as in studies.

Take your haldol.

2 Likes

Okay, I’ll take 1 mg. Gonna taper it though, slowly.

Normally 2 mg.

That’s still not good. Take your normal med. You don’t want to have a psychotic episode and have all your hard work be for nothing

Please taper with your pdoc.

3 Likes

Alright. 151515

1 Like

Thank you, @naturallycured. I hope you mean it and aren’t just saying so.

You work so hard to get better. I really don’t want you to lose that

1 Like

Much appreciated. I should dial down my confidence level. Get my pdoc in on it too.

I’m just so eager to be normal though.

3 Likes

We all are. I wish you luck!

2 Likes