PEMF therapy (Pulsed Electronic Magnetic Field therapy), self-test

Day 5 morning:

Zapped for hours yesterday. Mostly aimed at the back of my head. 1 hour on forehead.

This morning I had like the tiniest bit of voices, just at the fringes of perception. I strongly believe it will resolve in 2 weeks of intense treatment or less.

I just have this crappy mild headache pain still. When I sit up. Like I don’t feel 100% normal yet, but I feel better than yesterday.

1 Like

Yeah, I got rid of the voices and headache through sheer force of will.

I mean, who cares about the studies or anything? It’s placebo.

1 Like

Lumateperone failed phase 3 for this very reason.

Lumateperone couldn’t prove more effective than placebo, which is why Phase 3 failed.

But look at the studies for this. This is like 365% more effective than placebo, according to the headache study.

I hear like almost nothing, voice-wise, now. Also my headache feels noticably better. I’m zapping all day though, I am impatient.

I say the voices are almost nothing now, but it’s like long stretches of utter silence. Minutes, then a tiny bit of something. I don’t feel 100% “out” yet. Maybe 99%.

Going to call my pdoc today and get him to taper me off Haldol.

1 Like

It failed because of an incredibly high placebo response.

Here’s something to chew over

There’s a lady on the family forum who keeps going on about how homeopathy cured her child of SZ. Like she won’t stop. There’s zero scientific reason to believe it does anything but she still swears by it. Correlation by causation or something.

She’s literally just lucky to function without meds.

This technology is studied though. It’s not just crystal waving or something. It totally deserves more of the spotlight.

A working theory for SZ is that it’s a weak blood-brain barrier issue. And this tech heals it fast. Just need to supplement antioxidants and vitamins and minerals with it since it increases the utilization of them.

1 Like

Should make the placebo response even stronger. The more you believe in it the better it is.

Maybe you should get a white coat for someone and get them to administer it. For the ultimate placebo effect.

I think you’ve lost it. “A little knowledge is a dangerous thing” and you’re the poster boy for that saying.

Stay on your meds.

The control group were given sham technology and told it worked. It only helped like 20% of the time for headaches. The administrators probably had white coats and everything.

https://forum.schizophrenia.com/t/the-brain-inflammation-theory-of-schizophrenia/185248

That expands on the weak blood-brain barrier theory.

Do you think psychosis can be treated naturally? If you’re peddling that crap you’re delusional (and a bit self important). Plain and simple.

I suggest you stop peddling pseudoscience to vulnerable people.

Altering diet to reduce psychosis likelihood isn’t pseudoscience. Also drug and stress avoidance.

An antipsychotic isn’t going to reverse the damage of a messed-up lifestyle. Fixing schizophrenia is a broad-spectrum effort.

Bingo. It absolutely is. Diet isn’t going to help ONE person on this website and may encourage them to go off meds.

You should keep your whacky pseudoscience theories to yourself. There’s a lot of vulnerable on this site. If even one of them falls for your pseudoscience then you’ve caused a lot of harm.

You’re delusional. You believe pseudoscience and try to spread it in as a convincing manner as possible.

You need to get a grip.

You try to act like an expert and you’re anything but.

Small example of food affecting SZ likelihood:

“Research published in the 1960s found that, as wheat consumption fell in Scandinavia during World War II, so did hospital admissions for schizophrenia.”

You’re just stuck to the belief that schizophrenia exists separate from diet. Like it’s just some random thing that happens for no reason.

Why wouldn’t what you put in your body affect you somehow? Food changes you, for better or worse (usually worse.)

1 Like

@naturallycured pls don’t update every single day … its better you update couple of week or once in a month …

CAUSE of schizophrenia is Still not known …

Some people take limited to unlimited benifits From therapy tms rtms light therapy …

But not all …

So its super hard to convince them …

I respect and value what you are doing …

But don’t expect magic out of it …

I would always like to stand by you to the road to recovery …

Take care friend lifes is short …

And being proactive we should see and utilize every possible thing …

Saying fake to everything beside medicine is not good and healthy even homiopathy works for some … it helps some illness like in the begening phase … not all …

So people should stop calling herbs ayurved homiopathy a fake business …

The dilution method homiopathy use has science behind it … Few scientist already wrote about it …

In India and Nepal … the only homiopathic medicine approved to use for covid 19 Are

Arcenic album 30 potency … plus five other too …

The health ministry of india also accepted that few covid 19 patient who were administered arsenic album were recovered …

Watch it on youtube …

I can’t post video as i am a new user …