Omega 3 fish oil & tyrosine from eggs. Great Energy

Want to raise dopamine naturally. I’ve figured something through my own research. Combining eggs with fish will in the long run give you a nice bit of energy.

Tyrosine which stimulates dopamine needs omega 3 in a lot of cases.

Omega 3 raise’s dopamine and serotonin. If you don’t get enough omega 3 in your diet, your dopamine and serotonin receptors shrink and don’t utilise these important chemicals properly.

By making dopamine serotonin receptors grow with omega 3, you then add tyrosine to your diet. I’m eating eggs because chicken breast and eggs have the highest amount of tyrosine in them.

I don’t take supplements anymore. Except omega 3 fish oils.

And I don’t take fish oil every day . Only every 2-3 times a week.

Taking too much omega 3 can actually lower serotonin, you need to balance it out.

3 Likes

Sounds like a solid plan, I’ll have to try it. :smiley:

1 Like

Solid plan yeah. You could do some exercise and get a bit of sunlight in your skin aswell!

1 Like

Thanks guys. Hope this helps someone.

I’m so bummed because I found out last year that I became allergic to eggs. I really counted on eggs several times a week for their protein as I wasn’t much of a regular meat eater. At the same time I found out I’m allergic to milk too. The thing I’ve gone to to replace some of the protein is chicken breast. So, this information is helpful to me. And also it’s helpful to me know that it’s not a bad thing that sometimes I forget my omega 3/6/9 supplement, rather it may be a good thing.

1 Like

I started ketogenic couple days ago and I already have more energy. Haven’t checked my blood sugar, but I know its lower.

I’m also on 15mg abilify for thought broadcasting and leponex 150mg for sleep etc.

I noticed that phosphorus foods like cottage cheese and chicken give good amount of energy.

1 Like
1 Like

@Leaf

Yeh at least you can eat chicken breast. I know how you feel when you have to avoid certain foods. Happens to a lot of people as we age.

@Ale

Interesting. I’ve been learning about vitamin k the last few months. Good luck with the Keto diet.

1 Like